2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really think rockets done tonight

jason terry josh smith and corey brewer aint walking through that door

So how could a guy who's been an all-star (which is universally referred to as a popularity contest) for 4 of the 7 years of his career...have no star power?  That literally doesn't make any sense. 
only the starters get voted in 

Richard Jefferson Essentially Says Warriors Beat a Bunch of Hurt Teams & Title Should Have Asterisk

C_ktfxQWAAE-KOg.jpg

:rofl: @ that title. here's what he said:

Somebody that decided to start a podcast after we did wanted to comment on the quality of teams that we're playing.

Which I think is just not very nice because obviously we know what Portland and Utah have accomplished this year, or just in general.

I can imagine with [Jusuf] Nurkic being out obviously Portland was at full strength. With George Hill being out, obviously Utah was at full strength. Mike Conley being out a couple years ago: full strength. Cavs not having Kevin [Love] or Kyrie [Irving] at full strength.

So at the end of the day to criticize what other people are doing I think it's just best that you take care of whatever's in front of you. But you should never criticize what other people are doing. You should never criticize what other teams are doing.

At the end of the day if you are working with an efficient group of guys that are handling their business, then you should take it. But you should also look at, 'Have we been playing the highest level of teams every single year everybody at full strength?' before you go and criticize other people."

Cavs and warriors so bored with their comp they are forced to criticize each other's lmao

Would like to see some harder hitting venom soon. Both sides sound uninspired with this competition talk lol

Somebody that decided to start a podcast after we did wanted to comment on the quality of teams that we're playing.

Which I think is just not very nice because obviously we know what Portland and Utah have accomplished this year, or just in general.

I can imagine with [Jusuf] Nurkic being out obviously Portland was at full strength. With George Hill being out, obviously Utah was at full strength. Mike Conley being out a couple years ago: full strength. Cavs not having Kevin [Love] or Kyrie [Irving] at full strength.

So at the end of the day to criticize what other people are doing I think it's just best that you take care of whatever's in front of you. But you should never criticize what other people are doing. You should never criticize what other teams are doing.

At the end of the day if you are working with an efficient group of guys that are handling their business, then you should take it. But you should also look at, 'Have we been playing the highest level of teams every single year everybody at full strength?' before you go and criticize other people."

lol i listened to this podcast yesterday when he said it. It was in the snarkiest tone ever too.

Last edited:
Spurs All-Star forward Kawhi Leonard (ankle) is out for tonight's game and will be replaced in starting lineup by Jonathan Simmons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom