2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Spurs win tonight it effectively kills any of that MVP noise nonsense.

These clowns have been doing #notmymvp since the playoffs started. As an astute analyst of the game of basketball, I want in on the fun. Harden loses to SA w/o Kiwi and SA wins w/o him kills two birds with one stone.

Last edited:
The thing with missing playoff games, is if you don't play, you're usually really really really hurt.

He was useless after he hurt it in G5. Sitting out tonight. So I'm not sure how effective he's gonna be on Sunday.

You're gonna go from not being able to play at all, to playing like a superstar in 48 hours? I'm skeptical.

The thing with missing playoff games, is if you don't play, you're usually really really really hurt.

He was useless after he hurt it in G5. Sitting out tonight. So I'm not sure how effective he's gonna be on Sunday.

You're gonna go from not being able to play at all, to playing like a superstar in 48 hours? I'm skeptical.

Gives him 2 additional days of no wear and tear on the ankle. If it's not a severe sprain which doesn't seem to be the case being off it will definitely help.

Playing with fire when you treat the playoffs like the regular season, sitting guys out when they can actually play.

Drop this one and you're one loss away from elimination.

And if he can't actually play, then that brings me back to my first post. Not sure how effective he'll be in G7.

Last edited:
All harden gotta do is stat pad a triple dub and back up shots all night and All will be forgotten right? Would be real mvp like

Playing with fire when you treat the playoffs like the regular season, sitting guys out when they can actually play.

Eh. Houston likely would have won tonight anyway. Game 5 was the pivotal one for the Spurs.

They can afford to play with the odds even if it results in a lost series. Pressure is on Houston regardless.

These clowns have been doing #notmymvp since the playoffs started. As an astute analyst of the game of basketball, I want in on the fun. Harden loses to SA w/o Kiwi and SA wins w/o him kills two birds with one stone.

People basically conceded the MVP race to Westbrook about 3 weeks before the playoffs started, when Harden got hurt and rested, while Westbrook continued to go off. Most of those were in jest, meanwhile you continued to throat Westbrook throughout the entire last series, and continued to do so once he was eliminated. You're the tree falling down in the forest when it comes to talking about the MVP race, everybody else has already moved on but you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom