2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to get a tix to gm 3 in S.A. since I'll be out there. I forgot about the 70 mile radius bs. The ticket was $350. Now I'm going to have to pay resale :smh:

Bruh...

You cannot convince me that he isn't doing this on purpose. 
"Conspiracy theorists" are going to have a field day with this game. Plays right in to the "scripted Sports" narrative.

Zachary K Hubbard is probably editing his video as we speak.

Curry and Durant about to play beats on kawhi and company's buttcheeks next round. Might even be a sweep.

Last edited:
I love in the post game presser Harden made the note to mention the spurs had a little more "pop" then the Rockets. Everytime I saw D'antonio he just looked defeated. Lil game james. I was chanted runner up all season at Toyota center. THIS IS WHO HE IS. FINALS 2012 dissappear, when the rockets lost to the thunder in 2013 he basically said this was better than anyone thought they would do so to be happy they made it to the 1st round that year. The Portland series where he was getting eaten alive by Wes Matthews, gm 6 4th qtr Clips, 15 TO vs GSW- last year debacle with Dwight, outta shape. no desire to want to be a champ. Cryin to be MVP bc he didn't rest. This is who James is. Big in regular season LiL game James in the postseason.

1440x1036.png.9e00ce1fc63841b484417d7f8068cae2

What's interesting is how EFFECTIVE LMA was WITHOUT Kawhi.

In order to stand a chance against GSW, they both need to BANG.  

And to the person that said Kawhi is a system player is idiotic.. 90% of the plays are PnR's or him iso.  Compare this team to the 2013-2014 squad and the ball movement is nada.

Can't say enough about Mills, Simmons, Lee and Murray stepping up big time.  Hell Anderson even made some key plays.  TP oughta be proud.

It's quite funny.. every game Mills and Simmons win = the further the drift away from San Antonio lel.

Bruh...

You cannot convince me that he isn't doing this on purpose. 
"Conspiracy theorists" are going to have a field day with this game. Plays right in to the "scripted Sports" narrative.

Zachary K Hubbard is probably editing his video as we speak.

That bball breakdown dweeb Coach Nick is gonna release a video showing how Harden was actually really great in this game.

James St. Pierre was out in full force tonight :lol:

View media item 2432907

Last edited:
Why does Game of Zones take so long to come out? The one that just dropped was about the damn trade deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom