2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
James prob hungover again this am after turning up with thotties last night.

Avid Harden supporter, but these performances in closeout games are just unacceptable.  I thought the 12 TO game was bad, this just tops it.  No effort was given from him at all tonight and I don't want to accuse him of doing this on purpose, but man...

Hopefully next season.  Team has weaknesses, mainly a upgrade at C and a 2nd scorer that can show up when Harden plays like this.  We had the roster to make noise this postseason.

Can't blame this all on Harden

Ryan Anderson had 0 points in 25 minutes
Eric Gordon had 6 points in 30 minutes
For some reason MDA gave Harrell only 3 minutes even with Nene being out and the Spurs destroying the Rockets on the boards, and he wasn't really playing Lou much until the game was out of reach

They also went 5/22 from three. If there was ever a live and die by the three team its this one.

And I've said it twice now, only twice this playoffs have the Rockets shot above their season average from 3. They weren't going to win the series regardless shooting this way because they have nothing else to lean on.

Feel bad for Pringles.

Last edited:
They also went 5/22 from three. If there was ever a live and die by the three team its this one.

And I've said it twice now, only twice this playoffs have the Rockets shot above their season average from 3. They weren't going to win the series regardless shooting this way because they have nothing else to lean on.

Feel bad for Pringles.

Ironically the 3 wasn't what did them in, it was the 2. They were 9 for 37 on 2 point attempts. That was was the lowest amount of 2's made this season for any team in the league regular season or post season.

Last edited:
One of the worse performances I've ever seen as a star of a team, for his own mental health, I hope he wasn't thoroughly healthy

Feel bad for Pringles.

Feel bad for Pringles?.... Pringles? We talkin' about Pringles man...

That bone headed 7 man rotation he rolled out there game 5 will haunt them all summer, this series was a wrap the moment that game went to OT. After the game he wanted to spin it as, "shots just didn't fall when we needed em to" :lol:

When really it was evident the Rox were running on fumes when they couldn't even get a decent shot, let alone score a bucket for x amount of minutes in OT against a Kawhi-less Spurs squad. Harden/Houston clearly lost all confidence in actually winning the series the night of game 5 with the way they pulled up last night.

Last edited:
Pretty much, the team mentally checked out.  At the same time, it's not the first time I've seen it happened with Harden/Rockets.

Wack *** playoffs continue 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Harden point shaving like a mofo

James Harden ran 2.05 miles in this game. The same as Patty Mills... Who played seven less minutes than he did. He was the slowest player on the floor for this game and the second slowest next to Marc Gasol for the playoffs.

In the regular season he was the slowest player in the league even behind Demarcus Cousins who is terribly out of shape.

That's crazy.

Feel bad for Pringles.

Ironically the 3 wasn't what did them in, it was the 2. They were 9 for 37 on 2 point attempts. That was was the lowest amount of 2's made this season for any team in the league regular season or post season.
7/21 in the paint yikes.

Last edited:
I don't think Harden needs to necessarily speed up his game. He has that lulling pace to him and can quickly change directions exceptionally well

Not a good look for him though, last night. Dude seemed like he slept with Khloe before the game or something

I don't think Harden needs to necessarily speed up his game. He has that lulling pace to him and can quickly change directions exceptionally well

Not a good look for him though, last night. Dude seemed like he slept with Khloe before the game or something
Ring back smelling punani will do that to ya 
mean.gif
 . That really brings back memories. Probably the sexiest chick i have ever smashed or been with had ringback punani too. She had a fat ***, nice chesticles, she was mixed Nigerian/white.

No matter how bad the chick is if that thang smell like left over shrimp from 4 days ago my ***** it aint eem worth it

Last edited:

Yeah the slowness in his game is usually pretty deliberate. He likes to put his defender to sleep by kinda slowly gliding towards them and then hit em with a quick move and explode to the basket, or kinda just slowly dribble the ball and see how his man is gonna guard him then pop a three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom