2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAS just said Harden was smoking on that gas before the game
All the different reasons folks have been coming up with for Harden s performance have been killing me
roll.gif

I mean last year in Game 7 vs the Warriors he did score only 19 points in 45 minutes on 7/21 shooting and he was averaging 6 turnovers per game the three previous games heading into that.

that sounds like a bad game as opposed to simply not trying/being scared of the moment.... which Harden was yesterday

I mean last year in Game 7 vs the Warriors he did score only 19 points in 45 minutes on 7/21 shooting and he was averaging 6 turnovers per game the three previous games heading into that.

I'd rather he went out like that, then what I saw last night.

Also The team that Kawhi is "Forced to CARRY to 60 wins" just spanked a team by 40 on there home court, W/o him and there most experienced starter. I think this narrative that was being pushed in here might need a tune up

I mean, Russ did put up 21 shots in that loss.

10 shots from Harden is inexcusable. He quit last night.

I must admit i find it hilarious that some of the same guys bashing Harden & claiming this will forever ruin his legacy... are in this very thread flying capes for a man who did the same thing on a bigger scale

Unfortunately LeBron's career didn't end with those chokes.  But why do we have to bring LeBron into everything?

just observing how narratives change when different players are involved... James Harden's performance was inexcusable but dudes are acting as if his career is defined by this. i've seen someone else do this and those same guys bashing Harden heavy overlook those performances as a "minor" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom