2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only chance Spurs have is Pop outcoaching the **** outta Mike Brown and I'll never discount that possibility.

Still got Warriors in 5. They're gunna be going hard for that sweep tho. Wouldn't be surprised if they do sweep. Would be shocked if Spurs pushed it to 6.

true
laugh.gif

I wonder how Kawhi will do against KD
I think it'll be different from last year because KD will have to work harder on D.
Plus Roberson was guarding Leonard for the majority of the time against the spurs last year. 

Aint like the spurs got a choice 
laugh.gif
true
laugh.gif

I think it'll be different from last year because KD will have to work harder on D.
If I was Mike I'd put Dray on Kawhi and KD on Aldridge to avoid him having to do any real work on the defensive end (sorry Anti but Lamarcus probly only dried himself off for that one game). 

Plus Roberson was guarding Leonard for the majority of the time against the spurs last year. 

what is understated is that KD has to work MUCH less on offense, and the W's have Durant, Klay, Barnes, Iggy, & Mccall who are all going to take turns on Kawhi. The spurs really have no other great scorers on the perimeter so i could see them switching up and trying to wear him down.

LA doesn't attack enough in the paint to really hurt them & truthfully even if he does go to the post it's not like Draymond is some tweener down there, he can hold his own clearly.

GSW didn't have problems with Gobert.

Baffling everyone believes in LMA now.

I never understood why people thought they would outside of getting killed on the boards.. Gobert isn't exactly the best offensive threat, LA is light years ahead of him on offense but he just seems to be less aggressive this year. If he gets it going tho he still one of the better big man scorers in the league.

true
laugh.gif

Sure, but how healthy will Kawhi be by Sunday?

KD finally got his legs back and you could see it games 3 and 4 against Utah. I think KD and Kawhi will be a even matchup.

As far as defending LA, that'll be Draymond's assignment. They've had really good battles in the past. When LA asserts himself in the post, he tends to have a good game. But if he settles for jumpshots the entire game, Draymond will win that battle.

Gasol and Pachulia, yeah, okay. Gasol has more skills on offense, but the Warriors can run with Pachulia and McGee. Heck, for short spurts, David West can run with the small lineup.

It'll be close.

And if anyone thinks David Lee is going to play a key role in breaking down the W's bigs...think again, he's a bum.

Last edited:
I logical can think of why anyone would pick the Spurs to win outside they hate the Warriors or are Spurs fans.

I logical can think of why anyone would pick the Spurs to win outside they hate the Warriors or are Spurs fans.

If I had to claw for a logical reason as to why Spurs would pull the upset it would be Pop out-coaches bum *** Mike Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom