2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mama currry ain't been on camera since she got caught up. Every since that moment they've stopped excessively showing the curry family. I wonder who made that call [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Not even Mike Brown can **** this up. There's such a talent gap in this series it's not even funny. I would love to hear a legitimate basket ball reason why this series goes past 5. Kawhi can't do nothing with KD.

Not even Mike Brown can **** this up. There's such a talent gap in this series it's not even funny. I would love to hear a legitimate basket ball reason why this series goes past 5. Kawhi can't do nothing with KD.
Best reason I can think of is Spurs are good and often surprise people.

Mama currry ain't been on camera since she got caught up. Every since that moment they've stopped excessively showing the curry family. I wonder who made that call [emoji]129300[/emoji]
That's the real story here. I wonder if ol boy still gets to come to the 4th of July BBQ :rofl:

Would love to see the Spurs beat these media spoiled, **** boys and suckas but it ain't happening. :lol: Spurs aint got no chance.

Real talk Mama Curry need to get her pretty *** back in the stands. :pimp:

Mama currry ain't been on camera since she got caught up.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I mean obviously the Warriors should win. But Pop > Mike Brown x1000 is a legit basketball reason if a hypothetical upset were to happen.

We all just saw what happened to Rockets with a shorthanded Spurs. You'd think the Spurs "cant do nothing" with Harden w/o Kawhi but here we are and that definitely wasnt the case.

his folks probably split but they gotta portray that wholesome family image.

or they swingers :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom