2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at these passes bruh
sick.gif

**** was going through his head.
laugh.gif

I just don't see any advantages for the spurs outside of LMA & Pau absolutely KILLING them on the boards and in the paint which is highly doubtful (Not to mention that with a trio of Javale, Zaza, D west the W's do have some big bodies who don't hamper them too much)

also to whoever mentioned hiding Pau on iggy, do you really want Pau getting ran by every possesion & finding the open man? When that death lineup is on the floor Pau is unplayable & that kills them offensively because he creates a lot out of the post.
iggy has literally been andre roberson this playoffs
you're gassing him

he was?
i honestly didn't watch it but i read a stat after either game 1 or 2 that he hadn't made a 3 the entire postseason

That first round he was BROKE as a JOKE from 3.

Last round the games I watched he was hitting them mostly.

Def gift and a curse though for sure. Got to live with him shooting them.

Last edited:

trueeeeeee
if im SA tho that's the one guy I wanna try to force to beat me in that lineup.
Similar to what Cleveland tried in 2015, Iggy was just hitting everything those last few games.

trueeeeeee
if im SA tho that's the one guy I wanna try to force to beat me in that lineup.
Similar to what Cleveland tried in 2015, Iggy was just hitting everything those last few games.
Aint like the spurs got a choice 
laugh.gif

he was?
i honestly didn't watch it but i read a stat after either game 1 or 2 that he hadn't made a 3 the entire postseason
He was like 0-11 going into Game 2 against Utah. But 3 and 4 he started finding his stroke. 

He's being active in the other aspects on the court, but his 3-ball is a welcome addition in helping the Warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom