2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
so westbrook is the best scorer in the league?
lazy analysis
laugh.gif
Basing it off who scores the most points, yes.

Russ is the best scorer in the league, maybe not the most efficient, but dude has won 2 scoring titles in the past 3 seasons. He gets buckets. I thought Bron was a better scorer than Bean cause he has a higher career PPG average though?

Russ is the best scorer in the league, maybe not the most efficient, but dude has won 2 scoring titles in the past 3 seasons. He gets buckets. I thought Bron was a better scorer than Bean cause he has a higher career PPG average though?
well yeah your logic doesn't work here because bron scores more and is more efficient than kobe
nice try though

IT is my dude. I put NT onto him back in 08. #1 fan.

But if you need 1 bucket, and you are drafting players based on your confidence that they would get THAT bucket; you aren't taking IT in the first 3 picks.

Don't lie to yourself fellas

A higher ppg is NOT the only reason why Bron is a better scorer lol...

IT is my dude. I put NT onto him back in 08. #1 fan.

But if you need 1 bucket, and you are drafting players based on your confidence that they would get THAT bucket; you aren't taking IT in the first 3 picks.

Don't lie to yourself fellas
kd
harden
steph
bron
dame
tbh i'm taking kawhi too

Brah. At 24 shots he better lead the league in scoring.

Russ is not THE best scorer. He's the leading scorer but that doesn't mean best.

So does the, "Best scorer" label fluctuate year by year because of the scoring leaders?

So what about the years when Melo was the consensus best scorer in the NBA but wasn't leading the league? Was that label false?

So does the, "Best scorer" label fluctuate year by year because of the scoring leaders?

So what about the years when Melo was the consensus best scorer in the NBA but wasn't leading the league? Was that label false?

What years were those b

KD and Bean scoring ability>>>>>Melos scoring ability

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom