2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Russ teammates being garbage is huge misconception. Russ style of play and being the PG doesn't allow them to eat in the flow of the game. If OKC got a pass first PG and moved Russ to the 2 I believe the TEAM would be better off.

ive been saying this for a long time. russ looks to get his first. everyone else will get theirs when he says so, but other than that, nobody else will ever go off more than him.

btw,  as ive said for the past month and change.... russ is not ur mvp. tonight showed that. dont wanna hear this again.

Word. Gotta run more isos for Roberson and Dipo who wasn't even starting for the Magic when we traded for him.

ive been saying this for a long time. russ looks to get his first. everyone else will get theirs when he says so, but other than that, nobody else will ever go off more than him.

btw,  as ive said for the past month and change.... russ is not ur mvp. tonight showed that. dont wanna hear this again.
Awww...but he is going to be the MVP. 

It was so nice not to have the thread revolve around Russell Westbrook for mvp for this last day and 3/4s

Last edited:
They basically matched Houston from behind the arc and still got scraped by 31.

Even if Russ shoots better going forward, Roberson is not going to shoot 4/6 from deep again and Houston will almost certainly make more than 10 threes.

I imagine they get 1 in OKC but I don't see how they get more than that

We can talk about how Adams and Dipo both stealing 21M's per (making Dipo the 2nd highest paid SG in the NBA). Or how we really came into the playoffs with Semaj as our backup pg (of course picked up Cole last minute from Bolivia but still :x). Or giving Singler that big contract after him coming over from Detroit and making all those different "worst player in the NBA" lists. Or starting a rookie at 4 who shot like 15% since January or something unbelievable

Last edited:
We can talk about how Adams and Dipo both stealing 21M's per (making Dipo the 2nd highest paid SG in the NBA). Or how we really came into the playoffs with Semaj as our backup pg (of course picked up Cole last minute from Bolivia but still :x)

DeKobe, beallionaire, and CJ make more right?

Wall without question IMO. His style of play lifts the team.

Irving doesn't have the responsibility most PG do because of LeBron.

Russ is a great individual player but lacks the team lifting qualities.
Wall lifted his team to a whole 2 more wins than Russ. Amazing. 

Wall without question IMO. His style of play lifts the team.

Irving doesn't have the responsibility most PG do because of LeBron.

Russ is a great individual player but lacks the team lifting qualities.
Wall lifted his team to a whole 2 more wins than Russ. Amazing. 

if you replaced Russ with Wall, Harden re-signs with OKC without hesi and Durant would have never left.

The only thing that matters is that the Wizards wouldn't beat any playoff team in the West in a 7 game series.

if you replaced Russ with Wall, Harden re-signs with OKC without hesi and Durant would have never left.
Harden got traded. Wall back in 2012 was a less effective Westbrook. Don't even know why I'm entertaining this nonsense. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom