2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that matters is that the Wizards wouldn't beat any playoff team in the West in a 7 game series.

The playoffs aren't the regular season. We'd beat OKC, Portland, Utah without Rudy and Memphis without a doubt in my mind.

Out of those 4 teams our regular season record was 4-4. We play better in the playoffs in the Wall era. 5-0 in game 1s and 4 of those were on the road.

Last edited:
Harden wouldn't stay in OKC for around 3 million less total, Durant left Russ bc he's a stat-padding, ball-hogging, future first round exiting loser, and Reggie Jackson hated Russ's guts.

but somehow Russ uplifts his team. FOH.

Last edited:
that's not how the nba works b. he would have been with OKC for at least another 5 yrs.
None of us really know(unless y'all have inside info), but outside looking in, Harden in OKC isn't Harden in Houston...if you get what I mean.

Him settling for a 6th man role wouldn't have been a good decision for his career.

that's not how the nba works b. he would have been with OKC for at least another 5 yrs.
None of us really know(unless y'all have inside info), but outside looking in, Harden in OKC isn't Harden in Houston...if you get what I mean.

Him settling for a 6th man role wouldn't have been a good decision for his career.

doesn't need to be harden he is now. but in terms of contracts, he would be legally required to be in OKC for another 4-5 yrs after his rookie contract.

Wall, SS2 Harden instead of his SS3/4 self now & KD are good enough to win the ship.

In a much weaker Eastern Conference too :lol:

We started 7-13. Everyone slurps historic things in basketball but doesn't want to talk about that historic turn around. The Cavs didn't even get the 1 seed in this "weaker Eastern Conference" and they'd still wash most of the West playoff teams.

Lakers, Knicks and Heat fans talking down on Washington doesn't even warrant a response though.

Last edited:
doesn't need to be harden he is now. but in terms of contracts, he would be legally required to be in OKC for another 4-5 yrs after his rookie contract.

Wall, SS2 Harden instead of his SS3/4 self now & KD are good enough to win the ship.
So you're saying Presti did Harden a favor?

I always forget the RFA part.

I wonder what will happen to this thread when Harden Russ and John Wall are eliminated.

Who will people mention nonstop then?

One last thing before I go, I'm almost positive y'all don't have the circumstances and details of Harden leaving OKC. 

He was under contract for the entire season 2012/2013 with OKC season before the season started. He hadn't actually even reached RFA yet. OKC had every opportunity to extend him before the season. He wanted a max deal, but the owner was going through some financial trouble and didn't want to pay the luxury tax at the time. They were 4 million or so a part on a deal, but word was OKC was kinda iffy on him after his lackluster performance in the NBA Finals and seeing as they had just gave Ibaka a max extension a few months earlier, money was "tight". There was no qualms that Harden had with his role as a 6th man or his teammates, they've all recounted this on multiple occasions. OKC was cheap and panicked and traded him when they didn't have to. They still would have been able to match any offer had Harden actually made it to free agency the following summer. 

I wonder what will happen to this thread when Harden Russ and John Wall are eliminated.

Who will people mention nonstop then?

Aahh the nightly Wall Street is Gawd report brought to us and sponsored by the collector.

Cant even lie, wall balled out today but one game into the post season got dudes over reacting

So you're saying Presti did Harden a favor?

I always forget the RFA part.

yup.

One last thing before I go, I'm almost positive y'all don't have the circumstances and details of Harden leaving OKC. 

He was under contract for the entire season 2012/2013 with OKC season before the season started. He hadn't actually even reached RFA yet. OKC had every opportunity to extend him before the season. He wanted a max deal, but the owner was going through some financial trouble and didn't want to pay the luxury tax at the time. They were 4 million or so a part on a deal, but word was OKC was kinda iffy on him after his lackluster performance in the NBA Finals and seeing as they had just gave Ibaka a max extension a few months earlier, money was "tight". There was no qualms that Harden had with his role as a 6th man or his teammates, they've all recounted this on multiple occasions. OKC was cheap and panicked and traded him when they didn't have to. They still would have been able to match any offer had Harden actually made it to free agency the following summer. 

harden takes 4 million less if Russ wasn't his PG.

In a much weaker Eastern Conference too :lol:

We started 7-13. Everyone slurps historic things in basketball but doesn't want to talk about that historic turn around. The Cavs didn't even get the 1 seed in this "weaker Eastern Conference" and they'd still wash most of the West playoff teams.

Lakers, Knicks and Heat fans talking down on Washington doesn't even warrant a response though.

I'm Heat fan, you don't have to lecture me on historic turn arounds. That being said, I can personally attest to the fact that no one gives a **** about turn historic turn arounds. Win more than one playoff series and then maybe we can start taking you seriously.

yup.
He would have taken 4 million less to play with a guy who wasn't nearly as good at the time for what reason exactly? Wall didn't even make his first all star team until 2 years later. And went 20-46 that season in 2011-2012. Nobody takes less money to play with worst players, you sound foolish. 

Last edited:
yup.

He would have taken 4 million less to play with a guy who wasn't nearly as good at the time for what reason exactly? Wall didn't even make his first all star team until 2 years later. Nobody takes less money to play with worst players, you sound foolish. 

lol at you thinking Wall would be worse if he were playing with Harden and Durant. Most of Wall's early struggles originated from playing on the Wizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom