2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team literally has ruined my interest in the NBA.

In the east it was already a given that Lebrons team would make the finals over the last few seasons.

But the west was always wide open with a ton of great teams. Just when things look like they can get interesting again, Zaza injured Kawhi to make their path to the finals clear again, and took all the potential excitement out of the series.

Last edited:
Time to send Pau out there sliding

curryslip.png

Kornhieser on Monday: If there was a living and breathing commissioner he'd do something about that play.

Some of the same dude's were saying the kobe play wasn't dirty tho [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I still don't think zaza tried to Injure him. Was a foul and you gotta give him room to land but don't think it was intentional. Warriors hate clouding judgment

they were down by 23 at that point and won by 2..what do you expect?
you must not watch how a majority of bigs close out on steph every single game...yall act brand new with this "landing space" talk. **** been going on since the beginning of defense. and any SAS spurs fan callin zaza dirty must forget that they were rooting for bruce bown for almost a decade :smh:

Cats always moving the goal post to win an argument

spurs just got to realize that all w's did was hold home court
no need to panic

Last edited:
He cant even walk on his own, he isnt playing Tuesday. 

the more they show the replay, the more blatant it looks.
did he really have to shuffle his feet again
Yeah the reshuffle moving closer to him after he already got the shot of makes it look intentional.
I dont even care about the series right now. Could have taken years away from this guys career. You cant do that.

Unfortunately, retaliation has to be on the Spurs mind.

There's no way you let a dirty *** player purposely take out your guy and not give anything back.

If it's true they're saying Kawhi won't be back... I'd be surprised if the Warriors go into the finals with their big 4 intact.

Last edited:
I think that everyone is missing the bigger picture here, Mike Brown was at the helm of a large comeback. Mike. Brown. That is all. Mike. Brown.

Nope can't nobody tell me that wasn't Kerr making the calls. Once I saw Ian Clark finally in there I was like yup Mike has a speaker in his ear.

With or without Kawhi, no team like the Spurs should blow a 25 point lead, it's just unacceptable.
You make it seem like the Dubs don't have 2 top 5 players and are an average squad
laugh.gif
They aren't but the Spurs ain't a average squad either lol

They blew a 25 point lead though.....
Yeah and they only lost by 2 without their best player in 2nd half.
Outscored by 27 in one half though, Spurs as a team is better than that

This team literally has ruined my interest in the NBA.

In the east it was already a given that Lebrons team would make the finals over the last few seasons.

But the west was always wide open with a ton of great teams. Just when things look like they can get interesting again, Zaza injured Kawhi to make their path to the finals clear again, and taking all the potential excitement out of the series.

really warriors have taken away your interest in the NBA??

View media item 2435009

Man I havent said anything about a Warrior not named Zaza Pachulia. I was commenting on all the dirty screens he was throwing and this. IDK how you sit there as someone who watches basketball on a regular basis and not see that as dirty.

Like admitting it was a dirty play isnt going to change the score of the game. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom