2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors would have still won the series regardless. No one talking about spurs own bench ****ig his ankle up or pop leaving him in the game without checking on it. Foh.
He pulled him immediately the first time what are you talking about?

Dudes talking about hoping Zaza catches a stray bullet on Twitter 
mean.gif

....and it's a NTer

Bron Bron licking his lips to play the w's if klay is still drunk off his *** and mike brown insists on playing david west/matt barnes

Last edited:
question for those who play basketball: when you contest a shot on defense, do you make sure you give the shooter room to land?

personally, i do, but it may just be because I've rolled my ankles so much that i make sure i don't do it to someone else.

all you guys saying its over cuz koala is not playing did you not see game 6 against the rockets?

all it takes is one game with the splash brothers turning into the trash brothers and its anyones game

People saying zaza stepped on Leonard on purpose being for real or just joking?
It's just anti-warrior fans being anti-warrior fans

Ahhhh gotcha. I mean zaza is pretty dirty but I didn't think that play was dirty at all. I keep waiting for someone to drop the "just jokin baby. I have a sharp sense of humor. Wish I woulda bumped into your frame a lot sooner.."

question for those who play basketball: when you contest a shot on defense, do you make sure you give the shooter room to land?

personally, i do, but it may just be because I've rolled my ankles so much that i make sure i don't do it to someone else.

its not just you thats one of them unwritten player rules. you dont go under a player like that

thats why dahntay jones a scumbag

Last edited:

It depends, if I'm in the heat of the moment of seeing if the shot goes in, I don't pay attention as to where the shooter is.

Always. That's an unwritten rule.

I do partly out of my own safety, leg bars are frequent and people will call anything in pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom