2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO at thinking that Spurs weren't suppose to blow that lead. They just lost their best offensive/defensive/rebounding player who just happens to be a top 5 player in the league. Lets just forget that he's surrounded by rookies and dleaguers. Lets also forget that they just happen to be going against one of the most stacked teams in NBA history with 3 HOfers in their prime at home.

But NOPE. Spurs were suppose to hold on to any lead with 20 min left.
Who's #3?
nerd.gif

I find it weird people aren't mentioning that Kawhi injured himself before the closeout, was clearly in a lot of pain, and was left in the game.

I think they thought he was fine cause he seemed to be alright afterwards and was productive on the court after the first incident. But the second incident took it past being able to play with.

This,dude was still out there being productive when he got back the 1st time

It's the 2nd tweak that killed his ankle

Last edited:

Did you see how he ran up the floor after the 1st time though?  This coming after he had to sit out game 6?  

Risk of re-injury seemed obvious.  He should have been examined on the bench at least, in a blowout.

Did you see how he ran up the floor after the 1st time though?  This coming after he had to sit out game 6?  

Risk of re-injury seemed obvious.  He should have been examined on the bench at least, in a blowout.

Agreed that he looked bad and I thought he should've sat then but he didn't and was grabbing boards and trying to have an impact even after

Last edited:
Popovich crying now, like he didn't order those Bruce Bowen hits like Michael Corleone 

Last edited:
I've kinda let the Zaza thing go in here because there isn't much to be said at this point. Only input I got is when you play the game for that much time, you instinctually know where the player lands and situations like that usually only happen when a player is driving and lands on a foot. I only played through high school but I always knew the space to give a shooter that was landing. Zaza got a million more games under his belt than I do, just judging from how all that went down to me eye, it seems intentional. Only god and Zaza know the truth though.

Lmao. Seriously that **** makes no sense.

When the Warriors come back from 20+ down against a fully healthy Cavs team I wonder what people will say then.

They'll probably point out that steph and klay were going through their usual finals struggles again to be down that much.

Last edited:
The play is clearly dirty. Everybody knows if you walk underneath a shooter it's good chance he's gonna come down on your foot. People don't it just to irritate you.

Last edited:
1.  Play was dirty

2.  Kawhi shouldn't have been in the game

3.  Pop is a hypocrite

4.  Warriors won because of the injury

5.  Warriors still would have been favored in the series

All true.

You ******* tin foil hat Skip Bayless talking pansies are going to make it even harder to play defense in the NBA. By next season there's going to be a Kawhi Rule where you have to give the defender three feet of space when they're taking a shot.

1.  Play was dirty

2.  Kawhi shouldn't have been in the game

3.  Pop is a hypocrite

4.  Warriors won because of the injury

5.  Warriors still would have been favored in the series

All true.
Agreed. 

Can everyone else agree on this pls....pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom