2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO at thinking that Spurs weren't suppose to blow that lead. They just lost their best offensive/defensive/rebounding player who just happens to be a top 5 player in the league. Lets just forget that he's surrounded by rookies and dleaguers. Lets also forget that they just happen to be going against one of the most stacked teams in NBA history with 3 HOfers in their prime at home.

But NOPE. Spurs were suppose to hold on to any lead with 20 min left.

Breh yall gotta stop making excuses. YES Kawhi got hurt. Didn't Kawhi get hurt last game and see what the Spurs did to the Rockets? 

****** gotta take accountability dawg there's no excuse to drop a 20+ league in the 3rd quarter when you're in the WCF. I'm putting a lot on Pop for not making adjustments. Obviously it hurts to lose your best player. There's just a lot of speculation involved. Like whos to say they wouldn't come back if Kawhi was still in the game? :lol:  

YOU guys are saying the Warriors are stacked with 3 HOF'ers you're damn near making my own point. Would you guys have been surprised if they came back if Kawhi didn't get hurt? Like cmon b give me a break 

I'm saying, your Pacers blew a 26 point lead at the half to the Cavs in the 1st round. **** happens b. These 2 teams are great, you gotta expect them to be able to turn on the switch at any given moment.

Last edited:
No its not comparable at all. Their best ******* offensive and defensive player was not playing. Legit any team can lose a 20+ point lead to the Warriors.

I find it weird people aren't mentioning that Kawhi injured himself before the closeout, was clearly in a lot of pain, and was left in the game.

Fully expecting multiple dirty plays against the Warriors in game 2. Feel for Curry since he's clearly target #1.

I find it weird people aren't mentioning that Kawhi injured himself before the closeout, was clearly in a lot of pain, and was left in the game.

Zaza obviously saw it :lol: that's why he tried to take him out.

Play was dirty as ****. It was obvious dude was trying to get under Leonard as soon as it happened. I'd do the same to Curry and KD all series. **** em.

Last edited:
https://web.archive.org/web/2008061...MYSA111806.05C.BKNspurs.notebook.38e2352.html

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich criticized the NBA on Friday for warning Bruce Bowen about his defensive "tactics" and complained league officials are "trying to change the way my best defender plays."
laugh.gif
 nice pull

Warriors 20+ point blowout. Will prove to everyone here that the Warriors arent the Rockets.
Because we thought the Warriors and the Rockets were close before lol?
My guy @NickFolarin does
laugh.gif
All I'm saying is that that same group beat the Rockets by 39, but lost a lead to the Warriors by 25.

That's a difference 
laugh.gif

I'm not saying the Rockets are the Warriors or in the same class, but that point difference doe....

Maybe I'm crazy to believe in the Spurs team too much

Last edited:

I think they thought he was fine cause he seemed to be alright afterwards and was productive on the court after the first incident. But the second incident took it past being able to play with.

This doesn't change the fact that it was a dirty play though and I have not propelled any narrative.

I think they thought he was fine cause he seemed to be alright afterwards and was productive on the court after the first incident. But the second incident took it past being able to play with.
He was like on the ground and limping in pain coming up the court.  It's crazy to me they didn't even take him out for a quick medical evaluation when that ankle had just been hurt last round.

This doesn't change the fact that it was a dirty play though and I have not propelled any narrative.
I didn't say that, I 100% agree.  But it was a bad coaching move to leave him in the game.  When I saw that happen live it seemed immediately dangerous.  Especially in Game 1 with a 20 point lead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom