2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? City got constantly ripped on for decades about never winning... AND I CANT STUNT NOW?

FOH
You and your fellow fans can stunt.  It's just tinted with a sad, nameless desperation.  

Like eating poop or crying when Johnny Manziel was drafted.  There are certain fanbases where the way they talk and act you can tell sports figures just mean too much to their lives.  

Nah, man. The Spurs are a vet team. They have tons of playoff/championship experience and the GOAT coach on that sideline. No excuse of blowing that large of a lead, in that little time.

OKC losing Westbrook, I can see. Spurs losing Kawhi, nope. I have faith in that roster, ESPECIALLY after they beat the Rockets by 39!!! Not 10, not 20, but 39!!!!
You keep comparing the Rockets to the Warriors, not even close to being the same. Its common sense man.

Pop was throwing all these young players in rotation after Kawhi's injury, that was not a 'vet' team.  People gotta stop throwing out these cliches & narratives and watch whats actually going on in the game

I'm sure GSW would've made a run, but Kawhi had 26 points in 24 minutes and after he went down the Spurs' offense was a whole lot of struggle.

He had 8 points in the 3rd already. The Warriors won by 1 point and people are trying to say he wouldn't have made a difference :lol: :smh:

Yeah, i'm guessing they don't think Kawhai is good enough for one or two points. The warriors look bad for barely beating the spurs who lost their best player.

Lonzo doesn't say much but usually the quietly submissive kid isn't far right of their parents. Don't know if that's a bad thing or not, doesn't matter if he can play.

I wouldn't want to draft him over DSJ and maybe Fox, anyhow
I think that could be a good thing.  It seems like he's good at tuning out the BS, even from his own dad.  I don't get the vibe from Lonzo that he is personally that invested in his "brand" and such the way his dad is.  

Last edited:
Yeah, i'm guessing they don't think Kawhai is good enough for one or two points. The warriors look bad for barely beating the spurs who lost their best player.
A win is a win is a win.  In the playoffs you take what you can get.  I don't think it matters how you win games by the time you're this deep.  Saying that, they obviously won because of Kawhi's injury.

LMAO at thinking that Spurs weren't suppose to blow that lead. They just lost their best offensive/defensive/rebounding player who just happens to be a top 5 player in the league. Lets just forget that he's surrounded by rookies and dleaguers. Lets also forget that they just happen to be going against one of the most stacked teams in NBA history with 3 HOfers in their prime at home.

But NOPE. Spurs were suppose to hold on to any lead with 20 min left.

Last edited:
I'm sure GSW would've made a run, but Kawhi had 26 points in 24 minutes and after he went down the Spurs' offense was a whole lot of struggle.

He had 8 points in the 3rd already. The Warriors won by 1 point and people are trying to say he wouldn't have made a difference :lol: :smh:

the team was down by 23 midway thru the 3rd, you really think they were gonna finish the game beating the spurs by 10? a 33 point swing in 18 minutes aint happening. it was incredible to see them even come back to win.

of course kawhi's injury factored into the comeback, no one can deny that. but in reality the only definitive thing that can be determined is who wins and loses.

LMAO at thinking that Spurs weren't suppose to blow that lead. They just lost their best offensive/defensive/rebounding player who just happens to be a top 5 player in the league. Lets just forget that he's surrounded by rookies and dleaguers. Lets also forget that they just happen to be going against one of the most stacked teams in NBA history with 3 HOfers in their prime at home.

Breh yall gotta stop making excuses. YES Kawhi got hurt. Didn't Kawhi get hurt last game and see what the Spurs did to the Rockets? 

****** gotta take accountability dawg there's no excuse to drop a 20+ league in the 3rd quarter when you're in the WCF. I'm putting a lot on Pop for not making adjustments. Obviously it hurts to lose your best player. There's just a lot of speculation involved. Like whos to say they wouldn't come back if Kawhi was still in the game? 
laugh.gif

YOU guys are saying the Warriors are stacked with 3 HOF'ers you're damn near making my own point. Would you guys have been surprised if they came back if Kawhi didn't get hurt? Like cmon b give me a break 

Last edited:
Warriors with the cake walk now

Atleast this series would have been entertaining with both teams healthy

Damn bro **** basketball

It was really bad by Pop to leave Kawhi in the game after he hurt it the first time.  Terrible and obvious decision I'm surprised hasn't gotten more heat.

LMFAO at comparing the bum *** Rockets to the Warriors.

Lets just forget that the Warriors are the #1 defensive team in the league also.

Last edited:

Next man up fam

Nah, man. The Spurs are a vet team. They have tons of playoff/championship experience and the GOAT coach on that sideline. No excuse of blowing that large of a lead, in that little time.

OKC losing Westbrook, I can see. Spurs losing Kawhi, nope. I have faith in that roster, ESPECIALLY after they beat the Rockets by 39!!! Not 10, not 20, but 39!!!!
You keep comparing the Rockets to the Warriors, not even close to being the same. Its common sense man.

Pop was throwing all these young players in rotation after Kawhi's injury, that was not a 'vet' team.  People gotta stop throwing out these cliches & narratives and watch whats actually going on in the game
Look at that roster again sir, and look at the experience. The Spurs are a vet team and a contender.

What? Rookies and D-Leaguers? The only rookie that played was Murray, who actually looked GOOD. Plus I didn't see a single D-Leaguer. And thinking the Spurs weren't supposed to blow the lead? No they weren't. Yes, Kawhi being hurt helped the Warriors, but blowing a 23 point lead goes past JUST Kawhi. No rebounding also was a key factor.

Lmao. Seriously that **** makes no sense.

When the Warriors come back from 20+ down against a fully healthy Cavs team I wonder what people will say then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom