2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they don't give it to Russ they'll probably use some BS excuse like he listens to slow jams during warm ups
Lol its over bro
 The Dream Shake‏Verified account  @DreamShakeSBN 8h8 hours ago
After consulting with a statistician and compiling 62 ballots it’s safe to call the MVP race.
The Dream Shake‏Verified account  @DreamShakeSBN
A note about methodology: the projection is based on a 50/50 tossup for 1st place votes for the remaining ballots. Russ has 99% odds to win

Even tho I was pulling for kawhi and didn't really expect Russ to win, it's still worth it just to see harden get snubbed :lol:
It really is kinda crazy how good he is. I watch him play now and he's really kinda mastered certain aspects of the game. He's so good that it's almost unimpressive
Out of sheer pettiness I'm probably not gonna pay you til it's official :lol:. But nah I'll probably pay you sometime next month

Pay me when it is offical because you never know

Kyle Lowry at the podium last night.

Question: what did you think about tonight's performance.

Answer: "we got our *** bust"

AH HA HA HA

Gerald Green is starting tonight??
laugh.gif
mase-gif.gif

Wait!, Bucks had Raptors team introduced to Barney theme music ???????????!!!!!!!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You gotta think they have some kinda payback music planned for when bucks visit Toronto :lol:

Btw, there's a pic floating out there of Giannis grabbing the rim and touching the floor with his feet at the same time. I know there's been guys with a longer reach before but seriously unfair for dude to be that long and to be able to handle the ball at PG lol

Last edited:
Even with Boston's non existent rebounding and Avery Bradley missing 24 games during the regular season, they still were a 50 win team and were the no.1 seed in the East. I honestly do think Chyna's death and seeing Isaiah cry and breakdown right in front of them has the team in a slump and depression.

Rondo out with a fractured thumb is gonna turn this series around. Boston is gonna win four straight! Let's go!

Stop trying to use someone's death as a sports narrative for why your team sucks.

They over achieved this season. They're not that good. We all fell for it.

Damn.... We'll reconvene at the end of this series.

Dipset lol

What happened?

I always thought John Wall was overrated but after this regular season and watching him in the playoffs. He's filthy :smh:

Why is Gerald Green starting? He can't even hit perimeter shots. What genius on the coaching staff thought this was a bright idea?! :lol:

Tonights Winners-

I got:

Celtics

Rockets

Jazz

But either way it should be a rather great night of NBA Playoffs day 7, Lets enjoy Fellas!

Smart is so bad. Them hustle rebounds aren't fooling me. My dude stays in that 35% range. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom