2017 NFL Draft Thread - **Please do not post spoilers during the Draft**

UNC RB Elijah Hood leaning towards declaring after having second thoughts.

Wouldn't blame him. Team is about to be gutted next year especially if/when Trubisky declares.

Welp. Elijah Hood officially declared.

RB Draft Pool is DEEP.
sick.gif
and going be a ton of steals in the mid to late rounds.. like hood

eagles got two 4ths to go with each of our picks for rounds 5-7..

so if hypothetically speaking, foreman and mccaffrey are sitting there at the top of the 2nd I'd love for us to grab mccaffrey

and then go with one of these guys later on: perine, hood, kamara, kareem hunt, james conner or yearby

also, I've seen ppl have Humphrey rated as their number 1 corner, no clue how..

with that front 7 and the qbs bama has faced, dude doesn't have to do shht

good luck to the team that takes him over either of the UF guys

i'm really hoping Chargers hit a home run in the draft this year, we need speed and need to start drafting from SEC

Why do you need to draft from SEC?
Joey Bosa was AS home Run as you can get
yea, but playmaking WR or LBs, we lack speed on that team and a good safety i was just saying we need to get athletic ...we need play makers, Rivers is a slow QB we need speedy outside WR's and on defense better athletes from the LB or Safety position

Plenty of those guys around who aren't from the SEC
yea i'm from Louisiana, so i know about the history of the guys from that conference ...Bama/LSU and Florida representing the SEC well in the NFL...i need a Landon Collins or Eric Reid on Chargers, we need some defensive playmakers, proven players, we need to stop drafting from Boise State/Fresno and teams like that...we need players thats battle tested and played in big games thats all im saying

PLENTY who aren't from the SEC 
lol I knows this sir, I watch college football religiously, but I was just speaking metaphorically that I want some ready to play now and NFL players ...like Chargers got Manti Teo as a MLB come on man we lack speed all over the place

Sooo no players from the big 10?

Or just LBs?

I don't want no skilled guys from big 10....o-linemen and d lines I don't mind...I want pass rushers from SEC Pac-10 and Big 12 and even some from ACC = speed rushers...Bosa was a good pick up tho...but he inside lineman and I want my skill guys from fast paced teams and none from Big 10 not even Peppers

Sooo no players from the big 10?

Or just LBs?

I don't want no skilled guys from big 10....o-linemen and d lines I don't mind...I want pass rushers from SEC Pac-10 and Big 12 and even some from ACC = speed rushers...Bosa was a good pick up tho...but he inside lineman and I want my skill guys from fast paced teams and none from Big 10 not even Peppers

What positions do you consider 'skill'?

So I can plan my smarta*]*]*] remake accordingly

Back
Top Bottom