2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Joe Buck is good. Him and Aikmen are great.
RE2hvnl54vrOg.gif

Last edited:
Couldn't care less about the Celtics man :lol:,or the Wiz for that matter

Last edited:
CJ81 has won as much as John Wall but you stay dickriding him and saying he's better than champions.

John Wall has won 2 playoff series in his career.

Wizards last Championship was in 78. 21 years after the Lions last Championship season.

So neither one of us was alive?

They give out awards for winning a playoff series now? In the East? Yikes

Calvin Johnson has the most receiving yards in a season in NFL history.

John Wall has literally accomplished nothing in career of note except winning MVP of the Las Vegas summer league.

nothing is toping:

:lol: messed up. Lol.

Mark built a solid foundation, they got better each year , so he wasn't a failure Imo. However, it's obvious that moving on to Kerr took the team to historically great levels.

So I can't be mad at gsw, but I still think mark was solid and did his job well.

So neither one of us was alive?

They give out awards for winning a playoff series now? In the East? Yikes

Calvin Johnson has the most receiving yards in a season in NFL history.

John Wall has literally accomplished nothing in career of note except winning MVP of the Las Vegas summer league.

John Wall and MAGIC JOHNSON are the only two players in NBA history to average 15-10 & .6 blocks in a season. Magic did it twice. Wall has done it 3 times.

Wall also has had the longest double double streak scoring at least 20 points since the 89-90 season.

oh god. BA ball talk in here. god no. please no. keep that BA sport in that BA trainwreck nBA thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom