2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah id agree its a crapshoot.

Figured most would see Falcons as favorites. Then a handful who see Carolina bouncing back like me. Then a handful who like the youth and potential in Tampa mixed with a boost in hype from Hard Knocks. Leaving the Saints last as the least likely to win it. Which is probably fair but I feel its a enough of crapshoot that its not a hot take.

I'm really really expecting to see the season long narrative of everyone overlooking AP and I think he will be the beast he always has been this season.

Definite hot take.

Their defense still sucks, their only decent receivers are Mike Thomas and Snead, their TE is still bum *** Coby Fleener and they're relying on a boost in their running game by adding 32 year old AP who ran for 1.9 yards per carry in the games he played in last year. I can't count AP out entirely yet but where exactly do you see them getting this random boost over the past two teams to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl and a Bucs team that's only getting better coming off a season where they missed out on a playoff berth by a tiebreaker?

watching last night's Hard Knocks.

Miko appearance :lol:

them two sitting on the couch...Grimes looks a little slow mentally with how he's just staring off into space :lol:

How long has this Licht dude been the GM of the Bucs? Other than Aguayo, he's built a nice team, but Aguayo is pretty damn glaring.

He's been with us since 2014, he's been great honestly. One thing I really like about him is he's quick to admit his mistakes and cut bait. Whether it's a bad free agent signing, draft pick or coach...he's not shy about getting rid of them before it's too late. He had been around the Patriots, Eagles and Cardinals since 2002 so he's been around a lot of great minds and playoff teams.

man i love Jameis. i was pretty meh on him before but how can you not love this dude after watching him in Hard Knocks

man i love Jameis. i was pretty meh on him before but how can you not love this dude after watching him in Hard Knocks

It's hard not to like him.

And I say this as a Miami guy who aboslutely hates everything about FSU football.

This. He's easy to root for and you can tell he cares about his squad.

Best NFL QB in the state of Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom