2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also about Jason Licht...he was the college scout for the Patriots when they drafted Brady. He got promoted both of the next two years then left for a job with the Eagles.

Yea it was dope seeing Jameis tell those backup lineman that they shouldn't be joking because the backup QB got hurt.

What's crazy to me is that the Bucs and Titans both seem to be on the exact same trajectory. Ten years from now we might still be talking about the Jameis-Mariota rivalry and i think both of them will have rings by then.

What's crazy to me is that the Bucs and Titans both seem to be on the exact same trajectory. Ten years from now we might still be talking about the Jameis-Mariota rivalry and i think both of them will have rings by then.

I think they will be what the NFL hoped Luck/RG3 would be.

I think they will be what the NFL hoped Luck/RG3 would be.

It's very ironic for the titans because it seemed like they didn't even want MM initially. When they weren't able to take the Eagles to the woodshed they couldn't have there bluff called so they just grabbed him.

I wish we'd bring back our red jerseys.

I almost bought this hat the other day but the logo on the back is trash. if it was a snap back it would have definitely been a cop.

Screenshot_20170816-191535~2.png

Screenshot_20170816-191754~2.png

Always wondered why Giants didn't go red socks with their blue jerseys and vice verse with red jerseys and blue socks

That Giants hat is fire. It's tempting, I wonder if that's a new Color Rush fitted since last year they only dropped snapbacks.

I love what Foxworth is doing. Easily one of my favorites to listen to.

I did that avy for y'all since y'all were *****ing about TimbsOnDaBeach not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom