2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how you know the Lions suck. They have to take shots at our NBA team. SMH

Lions are 0-2 against Washington in the playoffs. Ha ha ha

So neither one of us was alive?

They give out awards for winning a playoff series now? In the East? Yikes

Calvin Johnson has the most receiving yards in a season in NFL history.

John Wall has literally accomplished nothing in career of note except winning MVP of the Las Vegas summer league.

John Wall and MAGIC JOHNSON are the only two players in NBA history to average 15-10 & .6 blocks in a season. Magic did it twice. Wall has done it 3 times.

Wall also has had the longest double double streak scoring at least 20 points since the 89-90 season.

:lol:

The man ain't made an all NBA team 7 season into his career. Dude brought out the .6 of a block.

I'm tryin to figure out what this says about the current state of announcing when Tony Romo with zero experience has been offered the top job at CBS A-team with Jim Nantz, especially with the politics that goes on in TV.

I'm tryin to figure out what this says about the current state of announcing when Tony Romo with zero experience has been offered the top job at CBS A-team with Jim Nantz, especially with the politics that goes on in TV.

When has a former player had to pay his dues in media?

It says nothing about the current state there's plenty of qualified ones much more than Romo. It's all about ratings and CBS wants every last one which he'll bring.

John Wall hasn't won a championship in any level of sport in his life.

Not even highschool despite being there for 5 years.

Last edited:
Sneaker 
eek.gif
roll.gif

John Wall hasn't won a championship in any level of sport in his life.

Not even highschool despite being there for 5 years.

Your reaching to take the Heat off the Lions being a NFL laughing stock since the 50s.

Congratulations on the new uniforms though.

BTW what has Calvin Johnson won? Don't remember Georgia Tech winning the National Championship. Did he even win Dancing with the Stars?

Collector is either a closet Calvin Johnson fan or CJ81 didn't give him his sweaty jockstrap after a Deadskins home game, because he brings up Calvin more than anyone including me!!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom