2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Collector is either a closet Calvin Johnson fan or CJ81 didn't give him his sweaty jockstrap after a Deadskins home game, because he brings up Calvin more than anyone including me!!

:lol:

You still putting on your Supeman PJs to defend the Lions when you like Calvin quit on the team. SMH

How about those Jags? What's the forecast for the 2017 season?

Kelly always gets love from me. From The U to constantly kicking cancer's a-s. Bills are tolerable for me, Jets and Patriots on the other hand...

I only hate the phins because i have to. I kno nobody care because we havent been good lately but we have been rivals forever. Jets i dont mind. Now the pats can eat a **** real talk. From the tuck rule to deflated balls **** them

John Wall hasn't won a championship in any level of sport in his life.

Not even highschool despite being there for 5 years.

Your reaching to take the Heat off the Lions being a NFL laughing stock since the 50s.

Congratulations on the new uniforms though.

BTW what has Calvin Johnson won? Don't remember Georgia Tech winning the National Championship. Did he even win Dancing with the Stars?

Calvin Johnson has more yards in an NFL season than any human being to walk the Earth. No player that played as long as he did has ever averaged more yards per game.

John Wall hasn't won anything OR done anything significant. If he retired tomorrow the only thing he would be remembered for is counting another man's pockets.

Sneaker really letting loose :rofl:

Not even mad,Collectors been steady disrespecting the hell out of Megatron forever :lol:

Last edited:
John Wall hasn't won a championship in any level of sport in his life.

Not even highschool despite being there for 5 years.

Your reaching to take the Heat off the Lions being a NFL laughing stock since the 50s.

Congratulations on the new uniforms though.

BTW what has Calvin Johnson won? Don't remember Georgia Tech winning the National Championship. Did he even win Dancing with the Stars?

Calvin Johnson has more yards in an NFL season than any human being to walk the Earth. No player that played as long as he did has ever averaged more yards per game.

John Wall hasn't won anything OR done anything significant. If he retired tomorrow the only thing he would be remembered for is counting another man's pockets.

Correction, he will be know for his dancing and throwing up his set too.

Sneak letting it fly

1276776126_oscar-stallone-shoots-tomy-gun.gif

So you'd take regular season accomplishments over post season succes?

The Lions and their terrible franchise history has poisoned your brain man. I don't understand why Lions fans defend a player that literally quit on the team.

Man, Pro droppin some heat. 5 year high school, d-ridin Wall for nothin, none of us alive for the last Bullets title, ease off the gas man, save some for the NFL season bruh. :lol:

Man **** John Wall.

My Mavs are having their worst season in 20 years and still swept his bum ***.

Have fun in the lottery dancing down ping pong ball lane.

Have fun getting washed in the first round, typing "not like this" a lot, going ghost then resurfacing like nothing ever happened around the NFL draft.

See you April 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom