2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets and Broncos both need a QB badly.

Was at the Red Skins game last night. They're ******. Their starters looked like **** going against GB's second and third stringers. Fans were booing the **** out of Kirk and the team.

Attachments

• IMG_3929.JPG
    IMG_3929.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3973.JPG
    IMG_3973.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4019.JPG
    IMG_4019.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4032.JPG
    IMG_4032.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4039.JPG
    IMG_4039.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4056.JPG
    IMG_4056.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4085.JPG
    IMG_4085.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4086.JPG
    IMG_4086.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 3

Was at the Red Skins game last night. They're ****ed. Their starters looked like **** going against GB's second and third stringers. Fans were booing the **** out of Kirk and the team.

kirk to denver :nerd:

ryan mallet sucks n the rookie free agent is thoroughly outplaying him in practice and games ...but Harbaugh is gon start mallet week 1 because he sucks just as much

Just wanted to get that take off before this lost season. :lol: ....n I suck too cuz I'll be watching from afar :smh:

Last edited:
ryan mallet sucks n the rookie free agent is thoroughly outplaying him in practice and camp ...but Harbaugh is gon start mallet week 1 because he sucks just as much

Just wanted to get that take off before this lost season. :lol: ....n I suck too cuz I'll be watching from afar :smh:

How much time is Flacco expected to miss?

Was at the Red Skins game last night. They're ****ed. Their starters looked like **** going against GB's second and third stringers. Fans were booing the **** out of Kirk and the team.

win.png

Squad will be ready soon as TC diddy bops out of Jessup County

what you mean? :nerd:
Just know I'll be in here ranting against my team and taking shots at the pats when I can :lol:

The ravens too bad n boring , plus the NFL is on some bs in general for me to follow closely like in the past but I realized Ima be in and out with my football following so look forward to my posts off the henny or a bottle or 2 of Moët :lol: :pimp:

Like for example I don't even know if we play y'all this year but if we do I'm IN

Just know I'll be in here ranting against my team and taking shots at the pats when I can :lol:

The ravens too bad n boring , plus the NFL is on some bs in general for me to follow closely like in the past but I realized Ima be in and out with my football following so look forward to my posts off the henny or a bottle or 2 of Moët :lol: :pimp:

Like for example I don't even know if we play y'all this year but if we do I'm IN

:lol: gotcha

we don't play you but you can root for us when we play pittsburgh :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom