2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than Khalil Mack and Bruce Irvin, they have an unremarkable group

It's preseason though.

Ah and also forgot Reggie Nelson...but who else is good on the Raiders defense?

yeah they got some names. guess they're not performing. karl joseph is supposed to take that step this year. but again like you said, it's preseason, so not sure who played and who didn't. i did think they would be better this year. but who knows.

they also drafted Grafton, MA legend Obi Melifonwu :pimp: :lol:

last year we had a lot of new players but they definitely made timely plays when needed.

hopefully Karl Joseph can stay healthy cause the defense was better with him on the field.

Sean Smith appears to be washed, hopefully Conley can be a factor, he hasn't participated in camp due to some kind of leg injury/shin splints.

our linebackers = :emoji_wastebasket:

last year we had a lot of new players but they definitely made timely plays when needed.

hopefully Karl Joseph can stay healthy cause the defense was better with him on the field.

Sean Smith appears to be washed, hopefully Conley can be a factor, he hasn't participated in camp due to some kind of leg injury/shin splints.

our linebackers = :emoji_wastebasket:

gotcha. yeah sean smith...had high hopes for that dude. actually wanted NE to draft him a few years back (think i took him in the NT NFL mock Draft :lol:)

your offense is going to put pressure on opposing offenses to keep up, so should help your defense too.

DHpRs35XkAA4wb7.jpg

i don't expect him to ball out like crazy, but i thought he would be a lock to make the team. is that quote just an overreaction?

in a situation like this im never surprised in the NFL where someone like that just gets the axe. then he maybe/maybe not gets another shot somewhere else and a year later everyone is like wait what happened to that dude he is just disappeared without anyone noticing.

I need a student email/ID to get the Sunday Ticket for college students deal. Anyone wanna help a bro out who doesn't intend on buying the package themselves?:emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom