2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DHsge4IXcAExpRC.jpg:large

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce this your girl? :wow:

Never had Brady on any fantasy teams & never will. I'd be sick if I had to root for him every Sunday.

Brees is my guy :pimp:

Brady is so-so for fantasy
Rodgers or Brees is elite for fantasy

Idk what fantasy you been playing. I draft Brady just about every single year. He's good for 25+ points basically every week. Brees will give you great numbers at home and then be a total bust on the road most of the time.

I picked up Brady off Waivers the week after we baptized him in Arrowhead. Needless to say that was a good pickup

Idk what fantasy you been playing. I draft Brady just about every single year. He's good for 25+ points basically every week. Brees will give you great numbers at home and then be a total bust on the road most of the time.
Eh I could be biased because I always got Rodgers every year

fantasy football...where drew brees and aaron fraudgers are better than tom brady :pimp:

i'll allow it

If Cam Newton bounces back he's the #1 QB to have I think.

I think Montgomery will be playing a role similar role as Reggie Bush when he started in New Orleans. That along with us signing 2 big pass catching TE's im pretty confident that McCarthy is going to let Rodgers sling it more than he ever has and ditch his emphasis on having a run balanced offense. If thats the case Rodgers also very well might be the highest scoring fantasy QB and put up career best numbers.

fantasy football...where drew brees and aaron fraudgers are better than tom brady :pimp:

i'll allow it

Nah, in general Rodgers probably is a better QB than Brady

Ah so now I remember why Brady hasn't been a great fantasy QB the past two year
I remember 2015 he was having statistically inconsistent games
And 2016 he got suspended for 4 games, but he did well fantasy wise after the suspension

Overall I rather have Rodgers, Brees, or Carr still considering how much they throw the ball

If Cam Newton bounces back he's the #1 QB to have I think.

I think Montgomery will be playing a role similar role as Reggie Bush when he started in New Orleans. That along with us signing 2 big pass catching TE's im pretty confident that McCarthy is going to let Rodgers sling it more than he ever has and ditch his emphasis on having a run balanced offense. If thats the case Rodgers also very well might be the highest scoring fantasy QB and put up career best numbers.

Nah, in general Rodgers probably is a better QB than Brady
2015 Cam was a fantasy god
Even as a Panthers fan though, I don't think he will ever get up to that level of production given how Ron Rivera and Mike Shula want to limit his running plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom