2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go OJ Howard at 12.. great blocker and target for whenever they do get a young QB

I can see why... I'd rather have a top 10/5 defense for the QB coming in than a TE. Especially when you can draft Jake/Ash or whoever later. Or focus on O next year. Either way it works though.

Adams and hooker would be up there too at 12

I would of slotted either of the Free Safeties here, but I think both are going real early.

OJ Howard better be the second coming of Gronk if you take a TE in the top 15

probably the second coming of Eric Ebron

Ebron was supposed to be special as a receiver.. but dude wishes he was ertz

Howard is a legit blocker at the position and is a far better athlete than both.. Ebron ran a 4.6 at the combine but you don't see that on the field.. Howard you legit see his skill when he's out there running

I'm still trying to figure out based on Ertz's production, Eric Ebron would wish he was him.

y'all got far better weapons than what we had around ertz last year.. as a pass catching TEs, ertz is better.. neither is that great at blocking

y'all got far better weapons than what we had around ertz last year.. as a pass catching TEs, ertz is better.. neither is that great at blocking

Far better quarterback but outside of 3 games Marvin Jones was as mediocre as any of the Eagles receivers.

Marvin jones and golden Tate are far better WRs than what we had at WR.. and as I said before the 1 decent WR we had, does the exact same stuff as ertz

And ertz' numbers are drastically different in the back 8.. 55 receptions for 569

neither TE's are world beaters but I think most football folks would take Ertz over Ebron at this point

neither TE's are world beaters but I think most football folks would take Ertz over Ebron at this point

If you gave an NFL GM the option of 26 year old Zach Ertz with a 29 million dollars due to him in the next 3 years vs 23 year old Eric Ebron with 8 million due to him in the next 2.

I think damn near all of them take Ebron.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Yup would bring the 2 x 4

Word to Hacksaw Jim Duggan...hooooooooooe

would dive in that like

tumblr_nxgn5y510a1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

:rofl:

Hockey players are way tougher than football players imo

never got this

they seemed to be both equally as crazy with some of the conditions they play under tbh
How I see it is that in hockey you get hit hard for 82 games in the regular season on a icy surface while in football you play at most 19-20 games.
Yes for football you need grit, but seriously, these hockey players be playing with missing teeth and broken bones for many months at a higher pace than the average football player racks up an injury or two.

Last edited:
They're both hitting eachother like flying missiles going full speed constantly, I don't question either of their toughness

never got this

they seemed to be both equally as crazy with some of the conditions they play under tbh
How I see it is that in hockey you get hit hard for 82 games in the regular season on a icy surface while in football you play at most 19-20 games.
Yes for football you need grit, but seriously, these hockey players be playing with missing teeth and broken bones for many months at a higher pace than the average football player racks up an injury or two.

Jason Taylor played with a catheter

NFL players dont play with broken bones? they would play with missing teeth if it wasnt for helmets and facemask probably

I dont get how schedule lengths quantifies into being a tougher player

its silly to compare what each player goes through in their game

they both grind and go beyond limits

Last edited:

never got this

Jason Taylor played with a catheter

NFL players dont play with broken bones? they would play with missing teeth if it wasnt for helmets and facemask probably

I dont get how schedule lengths quantifies into being a tougher player

its silly to compare what each player goes through in their game

they both grind and go beyond limits
Fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom