2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather not support any brady related products/brands..

that crap.. pats.. underarmour.. uggs.. trump.. yankees

Last edited:

ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d9634ff27228cae88e3440-s900-c85.jpg

Damn, I wanted to keep Hankins. We offered 4/28 supposedly. He's a beast. Happy to see him go somewhere I don't have to worry about him.

Hype to see Lynch in Oakland or Vegas or San Antonio. This is dope.

Jason Taylor played with a catheter

Wait wait... go on. Never heard of this.

good read by Dan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/miamiherald.relaymedia.com/amp/sports/article1946293.html
He developed a staph infection that required that catheter to run from armpit to heart with antibiotics. He’d hook himself up to it for a half-hour a day, like a car getting gas, letting the balls of medicine roll into his body. Then he concealed the catheter in tape under his arm so that an opponent wouldn’t know he was weak. Opponents will find your weakness, At the bottom of a fumble pile, a Buffalo Bills player once squeezed the hell out of Taylor’s Adam’s Apple to try and dislodge the football. Anything you read about the PICC line catheter (peripherally inserted central catheter) Taylor used will tell you to avoid swimming or weightlifting or anything that might get it dirty or sweaty. Taylor was playing with it in for weeks while colliding in the most violent of contact sports. Doctors told him it wasn’t a good idea to play with it in. He ignored them.

Probably my all-time favorite Dolphin :pimp:

1. ricky
2. taylor
3.zack
10. marino

**** the Colts

my man :nthat:

You want to draft a QB this year or what? What's your idea of the best solution?

I want Mahomes in the 2nd and sit him for a yr. Then cut popgun next yr when it's easy contract-wise

I don't think all these QBs are going early

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom