2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Black Album is trash. Mad overrated.
Gotta be kidding me.
laugh.gif

Ballerific's music hot takes are just as sizzling as his sports takes.

This Eli news came out like beginning of last season or maybe the season before. Not like the guy cheated..........

The Black Album is trash. Mad overrated.

Gotta be kidding me. :lol:

Ballerific's music hot takes are just as sizzling as his sports takes.

I said that in 2003 and I feel the same way in 2017. Album is one of the most overrated of all time. Make Blueprint 2, one disc and it would have been a better album and should have been his final album.

Per court documents, Manning sent an email to equipment manager Joe Skiba that read, "2 helmets that can pass as game used. That is it. Eli."
Eli simple af 
laugh.gif

American Gangster is underrated.

People kill me talking about Takeover was all facts. Everything Jay said was subjective and I'm a fan of both brothers.

Per court documents, Manning sent an email to equipment manager Joe Skiba that read, "2 helmets that can pass as game used. That is it. Eli."
Eli simple af :lol:  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

People kill me talking about Takeover was all facts. Everything Jay said was subjective and I'm a fan of both brothers.

AG is not underrated, it gets mad love. Most people say that was his best album since Blueprint or Black Album.

Black Album is wack, I bought that **** and was tight when I played it. Wanted to toss it (which I eventually did). What kills me when it comes to Jay is people act like they were huge fans from day one. RD came out and was under the radar and mad underrated. Vol 1 comes out and was commercial and got shidded on. Vol 2 came out and was huge. **** was everywhere and Jay became a star. I wish he stopped at Blueprint. His albums after were trash for the most part except for AG.

View media item 2403981

Last edited:
besides Timbs at the beach, I am waiting to find out what Ballerific does like

Come on G, I like mad ****. I participated in a few drafts. I like rum and Hennessy. I post mad **** in here I like. Y'all act like I hate everything. I'm just opinionated and have no problem going against the masses if I don't like something.

Come on G, I like mad ****. I participated in a few drafts. I like rum and Hennessy. I post mad **** in here I like. Y'all act like I hate everything. I'm just opinionated and have no problem going against the masses if I don't like something.

I am just messing you with you man

I enjoy your commentary in threads

Eli simple af :lol:  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

AG is not underrated, it gets mad love. Most people say that was his best album since Blueprint or Black Album.

Black Album is wack, I bought that **** and was tight when I played it. Wanted to toss it (which I eventually did). What kills me when it comes to Jay is people act like they were huge fans from day one. RD came out and was under the radar and mad underrated. Vol 1 comes out and was commercial and got shidded on. Vol 2 came out and was huge. **** was everywhere and Jay became a star. I wish he stopped at Blueprint. His albums after were trash for the most part except for AG.

View media item 2403981

:rofl: :rofl:

Reactions: MVP
Eli with the fufu memorabilia. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]Giants fans who got finessed by Eli should have hit up alp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom