2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GKMC & TPAB > Reasonable Doubt

While I'm at it

Illmatic >>>>> Reasonable Doubt

Folks gotta stop comparing Nas to Jay. Rappers are like athletes. Not only is Jay better on field but off.

Beyoncé > Kelis

Jay smashed Nas BM. Told the world he did. Then Nas signed under Jay after the beef. Ether was a elementary school diss. Talking about his looks and calling him gay. Meanwhile everything Jay said was fact. Career comparison.

Not one person on earth would rather have Nas career/life over Jays. Not one person.

While I'm at it

Folks gotta stop comparing Nas to Jay. Rappers are like athletes. Not only is Jay better on field but off.

Beyoncé > Kelis

Jay smashed Nas BM. Told the world he did. Then Nas signed under Jay after the beef. Ether was a elementary school diss. Talking about his looks and calling him gay. Meanwhile everything Jay said was fact. Career comparison.

Not one person on earth would rather have Nas career/life over Jays. Not one person.

Nas has Sweet Chick tho.

giphy.gif

We ain't doing this **** today :lol: Kendrick leader of the new school, likely on the road to one of the GOATs and Jay one of the greats

Nas ain't ****

Kidding

Jay doesn't rap with the same hunger he use too. Kendrick doesn't have a album better then Reasonable Doubt. I think Kendrick is the best rapper out today but not on Jay level. Not even close.

Where's Kendricks Breath Easy or Meet the Parents at? His catalog isn't strong enough yet.

While I'm at it

tumblr_n2q7szQyWw1qci23co1_250.gif

some of these takes are so idiotic

you don't need to diminish one of the GOAT's career in order to justify Kendrick's place in music right now and what he could end up being

Last edited:
Jay been washed since The Blueprint. Only reason he's been "on top" is cause Big and Pac died and that's real.

After tonight K. Dot will have 3 classics under his belt in his 1st 3 albums. Yes I'm calling it already based of the snippets. West west west.

The Black Album was ok.

Something also to consider. Jay Z ran hip hop in what was without a doubt the weakest and worst period in rap music.

Just spitting fax.

Jay was on top immediately after the deaths of Pac and Big. He and Nas were battling for supremacy. Then comes the dark ages of rap in the early to mid 2000s where he flourished. Then around 2005 or so Wayne/Kanye came and took over. Now it's Drake at the top (sales) with Kendrick actually being the best rapper. Jay is the oldest dinosaur still relevant but the quality of his stuff dipped considerably after The Blueprint. He went more commercial with each subsequent release.

Last edited:
The black album is a damn good album

I mean it's no nas album but that's another topic for another discussion :smile:

Last edited:
what do you expect? dude called an album a classic based off snippets

that's like saying a movie is 4 out of 4 stars based off the trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom