2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I called Get Out off the trailer. So my track record is great so far and seeing as Kendrick hasn't put out a bad project even going back to the mixtapes, pretty good odds I'm right.

The black album is a damn good album

I mean it's no nas album but that's another topic for another discussion :smile:
Has Nas ever done wrong in your eyes :lol:

Yea.

Not a huge fan of i am, nastradaumus, and untitled except for a couple of tracks.

Everything else is money. 3 classics in illmatic, stillmatic and it was written.

And I don't use the term classic loosely.

Last edited:
The Black Album was ok.

Something also to consider. Jay Z ran hip hop in what was without a doubt the weakest and worst period in rap music.

In terms of what? Definitely not actual rapping. I can't stand this mumble/drug infused rap of today.
Bottom line. Jay is an all time great.

"He led the league in at least 6 statistical categories in his prime. Best flow, most consistent, realest stories, most charisma, sets the most trends and his interviews is hotter, holla!"

In terms of what? Definitely not actual rapping. I can't stand this mumble/drug infused rap of today.

"He led the league in at least 6 statistical categories in his prime. Best flow, most consistent, realest stories, most charisma, sets the most trends and his interviews is hotter, holla!"

Not hard to do that in the early 2000s.

I can't remember the last time I thought "man I want to listen to that one Jay Z song"

Last edited:

The black album is a damn good album

I mean it's no nas album but that's another topic for another discussion
smile.gif
Has Nas ever done wrong in your eyes 
laugh.gif
Yea.

Not a huge fan of i am, nastradaumus, and untitled except for a couple of tracks.

Everything else is money. 3 classics in illmatic, stillmatic and it was written.

And I don't use the term classic loosely.
I AM put me on to Nas officially back in the day  

but this is pretty much my sentiments of his catalog

"He led the league in at least 6 statistical categories in his prime. Best flow, most consistent, realest stories, most charisma, sets the most trends and his interviews is hotter, holla!" <>
Not hard to do that in the early 2000s.
this is the first time I've ever seen someone use jay z's reign at the top as a method to discredit him 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Eli Manning might have had a role in selling fake game-worn memorabilia ble.ac/2od92tv

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Hating on Jay has become the hipster thing to do. Dudes really can't listen to songs like 22 Twos, Squeeze First, D'evils, People's Court ect and have these outlandish opinions.

Either you simply haven't listened to his work as a whole or aren't a person who listens to rap for lyrics and say Kendrick > Jay. It's like saying Russ Wilson is better then Joe Montana already.

Honestly don't care about this post at all but had to rep you for mentioning "People's Court"

Jay been washed since The Blueprint. Only reason he's been "on top" is cause Big and Pac died and that's real.

Repped

Jay-Z sure did his best to ruin that new Frank Ocean banger :smh:

Song is trash with or without Jay Z.

The Black Album is trash. Mad overrated. Only got praise because it was his "final" album. FOH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom