2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Dolphins only team to go undefeated, beating the Washington's to finish achieving that feat.

No one cares about your Washington Football feelings, let it go bruv. You've already been exposed as a fraud fan.

Exposed because I won't take your bad bet? I won't accept every bet throw at me to prove I have internet balls. You wouldn't take the same bet.

Bet $5000 your Dolphins won't win SB 52. If nether team does it's a wash. If Washington wins you pay me. If Miami wins I'll give you $5000. We don't have to play each other. Just win.

That's a fair bet. Your Dolphins are much better then Washington so the odds are in your favor. Accept that.

Old enough to remember the game. How old were you when Miami last won the SB?

full

I'm in them scary hours. Gotta give 2 months notice to my apartment this week, but won't be able to secure a house more than a month out 
sick.gif
 don't wanna risk being out on my *** or in a spot I'll hate for a year 
mean.gif

The NT football gawds need to make a Washington Miami super bowl happen for the lulz

I'm in them scary hours. Gotta give 2 months notice to my apartment this week, but won't be able to secure a house more than a month out :x  don't wanna risk being out on my *** or in a spot I'll hate for a year :smh:

damn bro. hope it works out for you. dealing with housing BS is always a *****

might be worth a month-to-month lease for a month or two, maybe? might be more, but for one or two months, will give you time to secure a spot you like.

Last edited:
damn bro. hope it works out for you. dealing with housing BS is always a *****

might be worth a month-to-month lease for a month or two, maybe? might be more, but for one or two months, will give you time to secure a spot you like.
Yea if it comes down to it I'll do month to month, hopefully not more than a month. **** is expensive 
laugh.gif
 hopefully the market is hot in a month

Wouldn't mind paying a little extra to get a house held for a month over paying month to month's rent tho

Last edited:
this Collector vs. the Dolphins is entertaining as hell

they both need to shock the world and take QB's with their first round picks to really set this off

Last edited:
Bucs reallllly like Njoku....not sure how I feel about it. I don't want him to be the next Ebron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom