2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do players usually come back from breaking their fibulas? Seems like a gruesome injury.

For that reason alone I'm leaning Jameis.

I think Jamies needs to have lasik

How do players usually come back from breaking their fibulas? Seems like a gruesome injury.

For that reason alone I'm leaning Jameis.

Yea if dude is completely healthy, I'm going MM8.. if not, then jameis

Jameis >>>> Marioto

Dolphins or Reds making the SB.....insert MJ laughing gif

Last edited:
Mike Evans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any Titans WR

Cam to Jameis isn't really fair 
laugh.gif

Titans online + running game >>>>> the bucs. Still pretty close head to head wise, but I'm leaning Jamies.

Assuming Mariota will be 100% healthy going forward, I'm taking him over Winston.

Both are franchise QB's tho

I think Jameis will be a better playmaker, but MM8 will have better stats

Almost comparing Eli to Rivers

Last edited:
Titans have a damn good O line, Bucs don't. Mariota putting up numbers but he's not doing **** else. He's the AFC Kirk Cousins.

You put all these bets on wins and have stated Washington WILL WIN THE SB over and over again. Because you don't feel safe and want to change it and don't trust they will actually win you're trying to take the safe way out and trying to flip it, that's fine. It's just further showing that all the hoop law about how you believe in your team isn't real. Faith in something, like your team, doesn't mean it's supposed to be safe. You said you have faith in your team knowing they'd win the SB, but come back and give me a silly bet figuring and hoping it would be a wash. I get it my friend. Good luck with your bets and your fraudulent fanhood.

With that said... Dolphins goin 19 - 0 baby...
:pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it?

My money is in savings and being invested homie. It's never been scared, it's been working, and won't be in your pocket. But cool bud, keep justifying your false fandom.

Is it?

My money is in savings and being invested homie. It's never been scared, it's been working, and won't be in your pocket. But cool bud, keep justifying your false fandom.

All I see is excuses and someone who bet on their own team. Who's the fake fan? I have bets on Washington. How many you got on Miami?

Monetary? None.

I have 3 tacos bets though. Feel real good about those.

I don't bet money, that's what broke or incredibly wealthy people do. I'm neither.

I've also not said the absolute nonsense you've said and won't stand by it... which is what you're doing and have done. Like it's cute you are trying to flip it, but there's no way you can get out of it. Your fandom is false, this doesn't interest me anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom