2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's already been proven that's a false statement. Should I quote it again or...?

I also haven't flipped any facts, haven't backpeddled like crazy, given you better odds because you "believe" in your team sooooooo much.

You now know I don't get money, you are not important in my life what so ever to put a dollar to. Just doesn't concern me. But I gave you a fair bet for you...

You KNOW they are winning the super bowl.

The bet shouldn't matter, you'll win. I also gave you 3 years to my 1 because... as you've stated... you believe in the so much and You're a real fan. Not like all these peasants in this forum. So it shouldn't matter the terms.

But you got scared, tried to flip it to cash and made terms to have a wash. You did that, own your false fanhood. But even if you don't, we'll both know. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

You're gonna waste $5K just like that? :lol:

It's not a waste when you feel your chances are good at winning.

He absolutely would... how much did he lose last year?

He's shook and been exposed, the last two days got to him and he's already been proven he doesn't feel he has a good chance on better on the Washington's. False statements.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused. Is Washington going to the Super Bowl? Yes or No? 
laugh.gif

Collector meltdown coming?

:nerd:

Why? ITO won't bet a dollar on his Dolphins but I the fake fan am willing to put up $5000 on mine. No faith in his own team. He knows in his heart Washington has a better chance to win the SB and he's scared money.

You're gonna waste $5K just like that? :lol:

It's an empty bet dude

If neither the Dolphins nor the Skins win the SB, it's a wash. Even if the bet was made, the money would never leave anyone's account :lol:

Last edited:
That's already been proven that's a false statement. Should I quote it again or...?

I also haven't flipped any facts, haven't backpeddled like crazy, given you better odds because you "believe" in your team sooooooo much.

You now know I don't get money, you are not important in my life what so ever to put a dollar to. Just doesn't concern me. But I gave you a fair bet for you...

You KNOW they are winning the super bowl.

The bet shouldn't matter, you'll win. I also gave you 3 years to my 1 because... as you've stated... you believe in the so much and You're a real fan. Not like all these peasants in this forum. So it shouldn't matter the terms.

But you got scared, tried to flip it to cash and made terms to have a wash. You did that, own your false fanhood. But even if you don't, we'll both know. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Quote where I guaranteed victory? I have faith my team can make the Super Bowl. I explained my reasons over and over. You refuse to accept them and this bet. You're the one who won't bet on his team not me.

Accept the bet. Nobody in this thread will bet their team will win the Super Bowl. No one will bet in any sports thread their team would win it all. That's a bad bet with the odds stacked in your favor. You want all the odds and believe some 3 years to 1 is gonna persuade me into it.

Take a real bet with real money on the line. Bet on your team.

Last edited:
Skins win SB 52, TC wins 5K
Phins win, ITO wins 5K
Neither win, it's a wash.

It's an empty bet...

You wouldn't take a bet that we'd win 5 games or less crying about odds. Yet you talk about my bet and want me to take a win the championship bet. A bet with worse odds then winning 5 or less. Ha ha ha

Phins win, ITO wins 5K

It's an empty bet...

You wouldn't take a bet that we'd win 5 games or less crying about odds. Yet you talk about my bet and want me to take a win the championship bet. A bet with worse odds then winning 5 or less. Ha ha ha

Ok, a couple things here:

A. I don't want you to do anything. I already have a bet with you.
B. The odds on that 5-11 bet are objectively terrible for me, and if I recall correctly you refused to take a bet with someone else a couple days ago by also saying that it was a terrible bet for you.
C. The odds on your proposed 5K bet aren't that bad because if neither win it's a wash. You proposed the bet to ITO knowing damn well that more likely than not nothing is going to happen.

Last edited:
You're right... that they would be in the super bowl. All the same thing, everything said has shown you aren't who you said you were.

You gave me your empty, nothing reasons. I debunked them and further showed your fraud.

Phins win, ITO wins 5K

It's an empty bet...

Ok, a couple things here:

A. I don't want you to do anything. I already have a bet with you.
B. The odds on that bet are objectively terrible and if I recall correctly you refused to take a bet with someone else a couple days ago by also saying that it was a terrible bet for you.
C. The odds on your proposed 5K bet aren't that bad because if neither win it's a wash. You proposed the bet knowing damn well that more likely than not nothing is going to happen.

That was me.

ITO bet $500 Washington has a better record then Miami.

You gotta go back to school bruv... already told you I don't bet money. You're not that important to me, money goes to savings or investments. Do you have something I can invest in to get some ROI? Then we can talk, I refuse to fund your "habits" though.

You gotta go back to school bruv... already told you I don't bet money. You're not that important to me, money goes to savings or investments. Do you have something I can invest in to get some ROI? Then we can talk, I refuse to fund your "habits" though.

Strait cooter. You won't even bet Miami has a better record then Washington. I don't bet money. Continue to hide behind that. Ha ha ha

Strait cooter. You won't even bet Miami has a better record then Washington. I don't bet money. Continue to hide behind that. Ha ha ha

Continue to flip truths, hide behind fake facts, and betting random people to prove your fanhood.

Clearly working well overall.

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably should've done this before I made a bet with him but, @SneakerPro did Collector ever pay you after the Lions beat the Skins last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom