2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes lawd 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Correction from earlier, Brett Mcmurphy the man got laid off. Confused him with the reporter of a similar name. Jay Crawford is gone also.

Last edited:
I hope Beastmode rushes for 1500 yards
just need him/them to do a couple things..

win on: Sept 24, Nov 19, Dec 3 and Dec 17

then take out the pats in the playoffs.. and if they make the SB, depending on who they play, them too

ESPN has lost millions of subscribers. They are trying to move to a more digital platform. Cable TV as a whole is taking a hit. People are moving onto other platforms that are mobile and cost less.

Layoffs like this are usually made for financial reasons, not based off performance.

ESPN has to get rid of the big money old timers and catch up on the digital market.

I feel sorry for a lot of people who got laid off today but Dilfer was horrible so not him

ESPN has lost millions of subscribers. They are trying to move to a more digital platform. Cable TV as a whole is taking a hit. People are moving onto other platforms that are mobile and cost less.
yup.. they spent a ton of money for the rights to certain sports  and events based off the old model

even with websites they are still learning on the fly.. and realizing the value of podcasts as it pertains to their radio shows and all that

the value in certain things no longer really exist and it's going be interesting how things change as we clearly are moving in a particular direction as to how things are being consumed 

Last edited:
You really gonna cape for Dilfer?

Not caping for anybody but do you really think it's kool to celebrate people losing their jobs? No matter how rich you think they already are.
Dilfer was terrible. Same thing for Sage Steele when she got bounced out of NBA countdown. I'm not "celebrating", but they got what they deserved.

You like people losing their jobs for expressing their political views?

So Kaepernick getting black balled by the league is fair game right?

I don't think we can say Kaep is blackballed until the season starts

They're laying people off until May 9.

Danny Kanell got the axe and he was part of the Russillo & Kanell radio show.

This means some of our favorite radio show personalities might not be safe

You really gonna cape for Dilfer?

Not caping for anybody but do you really think it's kool to celebrate people losing their jobs? No matter how rich you think they already are.
Dilfer was terrible. Same thing for Sage Steele when she got bounced out of NBA countdown. I'm not "celebrating", but they got what they deserved.

You like people losing their jobs for expressing their political views?

So Kaepernick getting black balled by the league is fair game right?

I don't think we can say Kaep is blackballed until the season starts

I'm just playing Devil's Advocate.

Dudes want people fired when they express opinions not in line with their own when it can go both ways.

They're laying people off until May 9.

Danny Kanell got the axe and he was part of the Russillo & Kanell radio show.

This means some of our favorite radio show personalities might not be safe
that show BEEN the weak link in their radio lineup..

funny cause it was a strength when SVP was there.. but good lord I couldn't get down with cowherd

A typical Comcast TV bundle + sports + HBO + internet, after the two year promo period is up, is $200 in Eugene.

There's a reason why the majority of folks are going mobile. **** is getting ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom