2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to the title change, ain't no distracting the Vegas move. It's happening so we might as well enjoy the time we got left with our team before they dip. Again.

All the love and happiness Beastmode shows to be a Raider is exactly why folks in Washington were pissed about KD. I bet we'll never hear Lynch cry about the stress of playing at home. **** KD, his haircut and everything he stands for.

DC heads still on that?

Why on Earth would KD want to play for the garbage *** Wizards? :rofl:

I feel bad for people who work for so long in sports journalism and broadcasting to make their name and become credible. Its become more about making sure its entertaining and former athletes help with that.

I wish it was just more about insight and how someone understands the game and reporting which not all former greats or players are good at. Like Chuck and Shaq aren't on TNT for their insightful analysis of the game its cause they make people laugh.
THIS

All the love and happiness Beastmode shows to be a Raider is exactly why folks in Washington were pissed about KD. I bet we'll never hear Lynch cry about the stress of playing at home. **** KD, his haircut and everything he stands for.
add Oakland as another city that > DMV

He is the definition of BA, but that's because he left OKC not because he didn't sign with the Wizards.

LeBron got fans thinking athletes owe something to their hometowns. LeBron didn't go back to Cleveland because he's from there, he went back because they gave him a better chance to win than an aging Wade and Bosh.

C-XawM2V0AA5P6p.jpg

In response to the title change, ain't no distracting the Vegas move. It's happening so we might as well enjoy the time we got left with our team before they dip. Again.

Doesn't that make it a distraction then? :lol: :tongue:

He is the definition of BA, but that's because he left OKC
I would have got it if he went to a couple other places.. like say boston or san Antonio

but going to the warriors after them coming of the 73 win season and your squad being up 3-1.. plus you personally not playing great in those last 3 games

took the weak way out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom