2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN is weak as **** for showing that video. This is a graphic video that will show up, we must warn you. There's no ****** reason to show it and try to ruin that man's night. **** off ESPN. I'm tight was watching it, had it on NFLN a pick before that and switched over and forgot it was on. That was some ********. I hope Joe Mixon balls the **** out

He needlessly punched a woman and is now going to earn a million dollar contract. How is that punishment?

Well damn... gave up quite a bit.

Why can't the Dolphins get one of these? Damn teams just throwing away picks.

ESPN is weak as **** for showing that video. This is a graphic video that will show up, we must warn you. There's no ****** reason to show it and try to ruin that man's night. **** off ESPN. I'm tight was watching it, had it on NFLN a pick before that and switched over and forgot it was on. That was some ********. I hope Joe Mixon balls the **** out

He needlessly punched a woman and is now going to earn a million dollar contract. How is that punishment?

Did NFLN show it? I don't think so. It's a classless move by ESPN. Incident is old as ****, no reason to show it and drag it out. I don't care about it. Guy got his second chance and millions just now, I don't feel bad for him. What ESPN did was just wack as ****.

Did NFLN show it? I don't think so. It's a classless move by ESPN. Incident is old as ****, no reason to show it and drag it out. I don't care about it. Guy got his second chance and millions just now, I don't feel bad for him. What ESPN did was just wack as ****.

Two men accused of assault were drafted and will now have million dollar contracts and no one's gonna make a fuss about it because he was sorry for getting caught. Utterly ridiculous that we tolerate players with these types of incidents in ANY league. Second chance my ***, especially when these women are victim blamed for their incidents. Plenty of dudes can make the league without assaulting others, this dude gets a free pass why?

The incident isn't the problem...
People are missing the point.

What he did was tasteless and classless. Separate issue from ESPN promoting what happened and showing the actual footage.

Wasn't needed, everyone watching knows. Talk about it, discuss it, but when you show the tmz like footage it becomes shock tv and bush league.

The incident isn't the problem...
People are missing the point.

What he did was tasteless and classless. Separate issue from ESPN promoting what happened and showing the actual footage.

Wasn't needed, everyone watching knows. Talk about it, discuss it, but when you show the tmz like footage it becomes shock tv and bush league.
This man gets the point. This is the point. Kill the discussion. 

Two men accused of assault were drafted and will now have million dollar contracts and no one's gonna make a fuss about it because he was sorry for getting caught. Utterly ridiculous that we tolerate players with these types of incidents in ANY league. Second chance my ***, especially when these women are victim blamed for their incidents. Plenty of dudes can make the league without assaulting others, this dude gets a free pass why?

Still... not the issue of ESPN.

You are literally talking about something completely different.

former RAIDERS great Josh Cribbs 
smokin.gif

You are who ESPN was trying to reach with that segment. If she keeps her hands to herself, maybe the whole incident doesn't even happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom