2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynch is stoked in the war room. looking like me when i get Brady and Gronk in fantasy football :pimp:

POCIC!
tenor.gif

Did NFLN show it? I don't think so. It's a classless move by ESPN. Incident is old as ****, no reason to show it and drag it out. I don't care about it. Guy got his second chance and millions just now, I don't feel bad for him. What ESPN did was just wack as ****.

Two men accused of assault were drafted and will now have million dollar contracts and no one's gonna make a fuss about it because he was sorry for getting caught. Utterly ridiculous that we tolerate players with these types of incidents in ANY league. Second chance my ***, especially when these women are victim blamed for their incidents. Plenty of dudes can make the league without assaulting others, this dude gets a free pass why?

If she keeps her hands to herself, maybe the whole incident doesn't even happen.

Don't do this.

You are who ESPN was trying to reach with that segment. If she keeps her hands to herself, maybe the whole incident doesn't even happen.

So you're victim blaming. Ok

In no situation was that punch merited. Period. She was never a threat to him.

This type of mentality upholds domestic abuse.

You are who ESPN was trying to reach with that segment. If she keeps her hands to herself, maybe the whole incident doesn't even happen.

he's a giant fan. makes sense. the team that tried to brush aside that Josh Brown mess at first

The saints consistently disrespecting the **** outta Ingram. Put some respeck on his name.

The punch wasn't necessary and was out of line but she should keep her hands to herself. It goes both ways. He dealt with the punishment, its over and done with. I don't need ESPN to tell me how bad it is and how graphic and we're warning you and then show it. No reason to show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom