2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are who ESPN was trying to reach with that segment. If she keeps her hands to herself, maybe the whole incident doesn't even happen.

So you're victim blaming. Ok

In no situation was that punch merited. Period. She was never a threat to him.

This type of mentality upholds domestic abuse.

he's a giant fan. makes sense. the team that tried to brush aside that Josh Brown mess at first

FOH, I said cut him from day one. That guy was sick and what he did was much worse than what Mixon did.

The punch wasn't necessary and was out of line but she should keep her hands to herself. It goes both ways. He dealt with the punishment, its over and done with. I don't need ESPN to tell me how bad it is and how graphic and we're warning you and then show it. No reason to show it.

You think a woman with her stature could have posed a physical threat to him with a shove? Really?

they got free henny in the back? everybody slurring 
laugh.gif

The punch wasn't necessary and was out of line but she should keep her hands to herself. It goes both ways. He dealt with the punishment, its over and done with. I don't need ESPN to tell me how bad it is and how graphic and we're warning you and then show it. No reason to show it.

You think a woman with her stature could have posed a physical threat to him with a shove? Really?

No, of course not but when you put your hands on someone you can trigger any kind of emotion and reaction. We don't need to go back and forth, we come from different homes.

No, of course not but when you put your hands on someone you can trigger any kind of emotion and reaction. We don't need to go back and forth, we come from different homes.

That's not a valid excuse for reacting the way he did. It's just not. I'm telling you this as a person who has talked to domestic abuse victims and is knowledgeable about the subject

That's not a valid excuse for reacting the way he did. It's just not. I'm telling you this as a person who has talked to domestic abuse victims and is knowledgeable about the subject

My aunt was killed by an abusive man, **** that ******** you spewing. We come from different homes, different environments. You never put your hands on a man because you think he can't hit you. Do it and find out what the **** happens . Mixon should have been calm and walked away, he did the wrong thing and will live with it forever

Last edited:
it's kind of baffling to me how people qualify their statements when it comes to domestic abuse

"he shouldn't have but if she didn't do this..."

you are basically saying it's ok and her fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom