2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did he say LB from Duke?
laugh.gif
has to be a open bar backstage 

You sound like you just have a problem with athletes in general. You know how many women have been beaten by husbands or boyfriends in these sports? You just shouldn't watch because there's a few on every team in every league.
It's not the same for everyone though. I don't know what happened or what was said, he was mad as **** already and touching him triggered him. It isn't right, he should have been smarter and walked away. One of my exes swung at me twice and I blocked her and grabbed her arms and held her against the wall until she calmed down. I didn't swing on her or anything but I'm a real calm and laid back person. **** was funny to me but it could have been worse.

I have a problem with athletes who abuse women and no one ever gives a ****

I get it, it's ok to beat the **** out of a woman if they touch you first
You're being way too sensational.

There is no excusing the violence against women, but self preservation is also a thing to be aware of too. You can't always depend on the other person to be a good guy, and should always be wary about introducing violence into the equation. That goes for anyone, anywhere.  You don't know what kind of mental state people are in.

Last edited:
I thought more QBs would have gone by now.

And I got that Boom Shake Shake Shake the room song stuck in my head. ****

Who knows anything about Duke Riley [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Ummm has good instincts, seems to R&R well.

Just no thump. Not really physical (or hasn't been)... and he only played for one year if I recall. Couldn't beat anyone out.

Happy to see the Colts draft well for once. Still think a small WR is coming.

Damn, broad in the Bettis jersey was dumb cute

Last edited:
DAMN... didn't want to speak it out loud. Wanted him at Free Safety. Dolphins are deep in the 3rd.

And this is why you re-sign Kenny Stills... so many great stories about this guys during the last couple of seasons. This is just something else.

View media item 2419828

Last edited by a moderator:
Washington stole Allen & now Moreau

No one really having a bad draft except the Bears :lol:

Feels like the whole NFCE had a great draft. We probably had the worst draft out of the whole division.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom