2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
these way too early drafts :lol:

appreciate you posting them IATT. gives me an idea of who to look out for in CFB for the upcoming season

Me too man.. all guys I know are the QB.. the WR courtland.. and psu's barkley

Ooo and the RBs from Oregon a Chubb from UGA, since both were draft eligible

Benjamin seems like a naturally skinny dude. So much so that he'd have to actually use a lot of effort to gain weight on purpose to reach 280. I don't believe it until i see picture.

Nah dude came in the league damn near 250. He got that Charles Barkley, Melo as soon as I stop caring they blow up body types.

So I guess with the weight gain Benjamin prob looks like a BBW Young MA.

Appreciate the well wished fellas.
nthat.gif

Can only imagine the chaos in here after Trubisky went #2.
laugh.gif
Sucks man.. gotta drive defensive down here

Was the guy at least insured?
Yeah he's with NUA

Gonna meet up with them tomorrow morning.

Benjamin seems like a naturally skinny dude. So much so that he'd have to actually use a lot of effort to gain weight on purpose to reach 280. I don't believe it until i see picture.

Nah dude came in the league damn near 250. He got that Charles Barkley, Melo as soon as I stop caring they blow up body types.

Im seeing him listed at 243 and he's a pretty tall dude which adds some weight.

View media item 2421602
He's a tall lanky dude. I don't see resemblance of those Barkley Melo chubby genes at all in him. I just have hard time buying a tall lanky dude can just put on 40 pounds and balloon up to 280 by being lazy and not watching his diet.

280 is actually insane. That's D-Lineman size. Lacy mayybe just broke 280 at peak no damns given dump truck physique.

Last edited:
Im seeing him listed at 243 and he's a pretty tall dude which adds some weight.

View media item 2421602
He's a tall lanky dude. I don't see resemblance of those Barkley Melo chubby genes at all in him. I just have hard time buying a tall lanky dude can just put on 40 pounds and balloon up to 280 by being lazy and not watching his diet.

280 is actually insane. That's D-Lineman size. Lacy mayybe just broke 280 at peak dump truck physique.

Bruh ballooning up to 280 for a young man that just happens to be a professional athlete is ridiculous. With his frame do you know how many calories he had to be eating? Son must've been drinking mayo smoothies. Or he got them chubby genes

Bruh ballooning up to 280 for a young man that just happens to be a professional athlete is ridiculous. With his frame do you know how many calories he had to be eating? Son must've been drinking mayo smoothies. Or he got them chubby genes
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] @ mayo smoothies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom