2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a mock for 2018 that had the Cardinals taking a QB in round 1.

And round 2.

#Bold

laugh.gif

Damn, 9.5 is a really good O/U for the Raiders. I'm going to say over, but just barely at 10-6.

KC I think will finish at 10-6, Denver at 7-9, and LA at 7-9.

Last edited:
I'm usually pessimistic with the Chiefs for good reason, but I feel kinda good about this season, so I'm definitely taking the under

Goddamn he tore the same one again? :smh:

Yup. Happened during or right before the first wave of off-season workouts last.

Tough break (no pun) for him, but I think his days as a Jet are over and he should probably reconsider football in general.

Yup. Happened during or right before the first wave of off-season workouts last.

Tough break (no pun) for him, but I think his days as a Jet are over and he should probably reconsider football in general.

Yea that's tough. Even if he comes back it'll be so hard to have any confidence in that knee

Seasonal allergies are the worst. Rather sit through another season of Fitzpatrick than deal with bloodshot and itchy eyes :smh: .

Seasonal allergies are the worst. Rather sit through another season of Fitzpatrick than deal with bloodshot and itchy eyes :smh: .

Dawg :smh: I never had bad allergies but these last couple yrs ****** me up. Got ****** hives this yr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom