2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seasonal allergies are the worst. Rather sit through another season of Fitzpatrick than deal with bloodshot and itchy eyes :smh: .

Dawg :smh: I never had bad allergies but these last couple yrs ****** me up. Got ****** hives this yr

Last year was brutal. This year appears to be on that same path. The past two weeks it's been a stuffy nose, and now it's moved on to my left eye one day, the right the next.

Can't catch a break. Need to hit up an allergist for meds or shots.

Asked about being a HC handling a face-of-franchise rookie QB, John Fox said he's talked to his friend Jeff Fisher about it.

:rofl: Wrong person to ask.

The ******** filled a lot of needs over the weekend and, if one uses the positions they drafted as an indication of their needs, one would assume that quarterback isn’t one them. The team also did not take any trade calls on their current starting QB.

All those reports were fake news.

The ******** filled a lot of needs over the weekend and, if one uses the positions they drafted as an indication of their needs, one would assume that quarterback isn’t one them. The team also did not take any trade calls on their current starting QB.

Chester with fake news?!!?! you don't say!!!

:lol:

Don't worry, it'll still happen. Kirk ready to move on from that failure of a franchise.

DC sports are currently dying a slow death across the board so it's only a matter of time.

Last edited:

Don't worry, it'll still happen. Kirk ready to move on from that failure of a franchise.

DC sports are currently dying a slow death across the board so it's only a matter of time.

do or die for the Caps tonight, essentially

My teams are still alive in basketball and hockey. Yours have already died. My baseball team is currently bludgeoning teams to death. 170 runs scored in April. Best record in the majors. An in football Washington > San Francisco easily.

All my teams are currently better then yours. Shrugs

My teams are still alive in basketball and hockey. Yours have already died. My baseball team is currently bludgeoning teams to death. 170 runs scored in April. Best record in the majors. An in football Washington > San Francisco easily.

what about UM and UO? :nerd:

My baseball team just won the World Series. Congratulations on being the best team in April. Have a banner.

The rest of your teams will soon be fishing. I've already got a pole ready for you.

Last edited:

He doesn't want those problems.

The last time we met H2H...
http://www.testudotimes.com/marylan...rnament-2017-oregon-sweet-16-game-upset-stats

Maryland is the Idaho of the east coast.

My baseball team just won the World Series. Congratulations on being the best team in April.

The rest of your teams will soon be fishing. I've already got a pole ready for you.

Took them 100+ years. They were projected to be a good team in 2017. Where they at right now? Winning a WS doesn't buy you another 100 year pass.

In clinching the Big Ten regular season championship, Maryland (10-3, 4-1) has earned the 1-seed in this coming weekend's Big Ten Tournament in Columbus, Ohio. The Terps will face Penn State on Thursday, May 4, while the other semifinal will matchup the 2-seed Ohio State and the 3-seed Johns Hopkins.

We're seeking another National Championship right now.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 6s6 seconds ago
Jaguars picked up QB Blake Bortles' fifth-year option.

@NickFolarin you got an extra year with that jersey now!

bortles_int_1.0.gif

GipsonGIF.gif

bortles_int_1_1.0.gif

View media item 2422007
2014-10-2610_44_50.gif

FlamboyantShinyDuiker.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom