2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Roethlisberger: Martavis Bryant 'has to win back everybody's trust.' https://t.co/SvFCsmnlvq pic.twitter.com/LU4HcZYUYV
— theScore (@theScore) May 5, 2017
Ben kinda shouldn't be the messenger 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Is it horrible to want some proof? I dunno. I've probably been to over 200 Colin Kaepernick games in my life. Never heard a NFL evaluator say he's not a starting-caliber player.

not disagreeing with you, but how the **** have you been to 200 Kaep games?? :lol:

15624598_boston-homer-albert-breer-wants-some-evidence_11612eeb_m.png

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, repped twice. What a ****** clown. Where's Curt Schilling to come in here and tell me he's rarely encountered racism in Boston...

Atlanta is missing the playoffs this year.

:rofl: @ that drive-by steaming hot take

lol

tbh idk if its that scorching. The NFC South has been really weird. Its gonna be more competitive within the conference this year top to bottom and the Panthers are on this weird every other year cycle. They have a mediocre season and follow it up with a 3 loss season. So I expect them to be competitive and will be fighting for a playoff spot again. But the Falcons definitely have seemed to turn a corner.

Last edited:
It's not like they lost anyone important though like the Panthers last year. They added talent on defense and their young core will be more experienced under Quinns system. I don't see them falling off a cliff like Carolina at all,especially when they can still put up points with the best of them :lol:

I can understand them maybe not winning the NFCS with the Bucs looking to take that next step but to say they'll miss out on the playoffs completely is little much imo :lol:

Last edited:
I don't like this conversation lets just all agree to not talk about the Falcons right now I think thats best for everyone

It's not like they lost anyone important though like the Panthers last year. They added talent on defense and their young core will be more experienced under Quinns system. I don't see them falling off a cliff like Carolina at all,especially when they can still put up points with the best of them :lol:

I can understand them maybe not winning the NFCS with the Bucs looking to take that next step but to say they'll miss out on the playoffs completely is little much imo :lol:

Yeah im with you, id bet they make playoffs but im just not completely ruling it out that they dont. With the division being more competitive and every division in the NFC having a team or two that should be fighting for a WC spot it could be close. Except for maybe the West idk what to expect from the Cards.

Last edited:

Losing their OC is pretty important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom