2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bucs? that secondary is still pretty meh. Doug martin needs to be healthy

They could easily finish 9-7 again.

I just don't see the falcons being worse than them.

I don't like this conversation lets just all agree to not talk about the Falcons right now I think thats best for everyone

Probably would of been best for everyone of they had just ran the ball and got some first downs in the second half.

Zest gawd getting another back tat?

Where's shatters to make sense of this?

You need your pants pulled down past your balls for a back tat? Nah bruv...

He getting his cheeks tatted. Letting 2 dudes stand behind him while another one takes a picture. Comfortably.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_opqsv1bsBO1v9mgi6o1_500.jpg

NFL linebacker Matt Millen punches Patriots general manager Patrick Sullivan after the Raiders’ playoff loss (Jan 5, 1986)

I don't like this conversation lets just all agree to not talk about the Falcons right now I think thats best for everyone

Probably would of been best for everyone of they had just ran the ball and got some first downs in the second half.

agreed

This is where hindsight is as 20/20 as it gets tho. People went at McCarthys head for being conservative and using clock instead of putting foot on the pedal when blowing the NFCC vs Seattle despite there being miracles. He was pressured into giving up play calling duties because of that.

Whether you go conservative or put the foot on the gas the only thing that matters is execution when it comes to having a lead. It's too easy to say what they should have done after the fact. It's sports, weird **** happens sometimes.

Last edited:

agreed
This is where hindsight is as 20/20 as it gets tho. People went at McCarthys head for being conservative instead of putting foot on the pedal when blowing the NFCC vs Seattle despite there being miracles.

Whether you go conservative or put the foot on the gas the only thing that matters is execution when it comes to having a lead. It's too easy to say what they should have done after the fact. It's sports, weird **** happens sometimes.
We could have executed better but still even at the time it was glaringly obvious to everyone we should have ran the ball and kicked the field goal at the end, the risk vs reward was clear as day as to what we should have done. Reports came out that Matt Ryan was calling for it on the sidelines inbetween plays but Shanahan refused and during that second half he would send him out there with sets without RB's so he couldn't audible out off the play he gave.

Its hard for me to let Shanahan off the hook because he has a history of trying to be the smartest person in the room its his biggest flaw as great of a OC he is or not and its arguably one of the biggest factors we lost that game (on the offensive side at least) of the ball at least he's even admitted himself it was on him. All he needed to do was put his ego aside in the second half of that championship game and he didn't

Last edited:
former Patriots great Michael Floyd to Minny on a one year deal...

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 13m13 minutes ago
For the #Vikings and new WR Michael Floyd, it's a 1-year-deal worth roughly $1.5 million with incentives up to $6M, source said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom