2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDP hyped

this dude being like, "i was on my way to the gym..."

riiiiiiight :rofl:

The Texans showed us the way.. it's worth it to get rid of this dude

Not a top 45 pick.. but anything else, would be completely worth it

I'd go as a high as 25, if we could send him to the cowboys.. tempted to say pats too

Last edited:
Bucs better hope Jameis stays healthy.

Our backup before we signed Fitzpatrick was some dude named Ryan Griffin who's never taken an NFL snap in his life. I feel a lot better now if Jameis ever was to go down.

Really odd his name hasn't been mentioned ONCE until today since the off-season/FA began.

Really odd his name hasn't been mentioned ONCE until today since the off-season/FA began.

Yeah I mean it would have seemed as if he was *"blacklisted", right?

Orrrr maybe we just don't get alerts on every single time that a player or agent has discussions with teams

Wish I had 4 hands...to give this post 4 thumbs down [emoji]128078[/emoji]

Truth hurts eh?

One of the few teams in the league that have a system that would fit your boys playing style has publicly stated they have interest in signing him and y'all are still crying about this

Please somebody sign this MFer so I don't have to hear about this anymore

http://deadsp.in/CN0rdco

Great read about Kaep and how he's EASILY a starting QB in this league. Read and then shut the hell up about Kaep, thanks.

"EASILY" :rofl:

Over who? Considering the situation that every team in the league has. Browns and Jets are rebuilding situations that shouldn't be signing a guy that'll be 30 this season to be its starter. Jags need to see what they have in Bortles with a new coaching staff before they move on. Bills are giving Tyrod one more year with a new coaching staff and having him compete with the other guys already on roster. Bears just traded up for a guy that they envision as the future and they spent big money on Glennon to see what he's capable of for a year. Texans might be comfortable just throwing Watson in the mix right away and if not then seeing what they have in Savage who they spent a pick on but haven't been able to really see him in regular season action.

So who exactly are you even talking about that he should EASILY be a starter on? Please speak with a little sense when it comes to Kaep instead of with your emotions every time you mention this dude.

I think Kaep not being on a team is mostly because he wants $10M/year. If he dropped his asking price there'd be some offers.

What he did last season is part of it tho.

http://deadsp.in/CN0rdco

Great read about Kaep and how he's EASILY a starting QB in this league. Read and then shut the hell up about Kaep, thanks.

I dont think this article does Kaep much justice

This article says Keap wants 9-10 million

Fitz signed for 3 million

Why is that odd?

Have you seen the list of quarterbacks who’ve signed free-agent deals this offseason?

I haven’t. Is it bad?

Some names: Brian Hoyer, Mike Glennon, Geno Smith, Nick Foles, Matt Barkley, Ryan Mallett, Case Keenum, Josh Johnson, Blaine Gabbert, Matt Schaub, Josh McCown, Matt McGloin, Chase Daniel, Landry Jones, T.J. Yates, E.J. Manuel, Kellen Moore, Mark Sanchez, Matt Cassel, Kellen Clemens.

I think that covers it.

Didn’t Gabbert get benched for Kaepernick last year?

He did.

Gabbert is making 900k

Those are all backups listed outside of Glennon and the most they are getting is 6 million by Hoyer and 5 million by Foles. And Kaep wants double that apparently.

It seems that its possible teams have contacted him but his asking price is too much.

Last edited:
No one knows how much Kaep is actually asking. 10 is too much for a QB that's lead a team to the SB and NFCCG. Hahahaha

There's backups making 7-10 mil

Jets signed a 40 year old QB to possibly start.

Broncos wanted Kaep when he was hurt and underweight but they don't want him now. Elways supports Trump and endorses him proudly.

Yeah I'm out

Last edited:
Wasn't the 10 million dollar rumor squashed when Kaepernick himself told Shannon Sharpe he never asked for that and that his reps at that point hadn't even discussed numbers and someone was putting that out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom