2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Kinda related of something I just read that I didn't know and found interesting.

Military dogs are ranked higher than their handlers to ensure they aren't mistreated or being exploited. Which I think also makes sense because dogs don't have the ability to choose to put their life on the line.

Greg Howard doesn't have the platform nor the viewership nor the influence that Charlamagne has. And his wasn't reaching for a opportunity, Whitlock "threatened" him, just like Lavar was accused. Doesn't he have the right to defend himself?
Yeah, I guess he does.  I'm just tired of the whole thing.  Including Charlamagne and his "black women should be like Tomi Lahren" thing.  He's not quite as lame as Whitlock but he's in the same spectrum.

Mike Bennett to SAS 

Mike Bennett said Kaep would be a perfect fit in Seattle 

and SAS' response 

SAS' response was actually pretty good even though I don't agree with all of it.  Didn't expect that from him.  It shows how elevating the level of discourse like Bennett did can bring out the best in people you're arguing with.

Last edited:
A lot of Koreans (not most Korean Americans though) are racist btw.
Just read up on how South Koreans treat mixed kids.

Asian's are racist as hell against blacks. I remember meeting a few Asian parents when I was hitting their daughters and it felt like a ****** movie.

Asian's are racist as hell against blacks. I remember meeting a few Asian parents when I was hitting their daughters and it felt like a ****** movie.
Yeah I feel you. I would say a good 60-65% of first generation Asians in America don't like black people due to what they were taught back in their country they came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom