2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing perspective of Kaep as a person and standing up for what he's done for society / communities is certainly warranted.

My hang up is that this board clowned him so hard for being bad at football a year ago. His name was Sackorpick and this board ate it up. Having a newfound respect for Kaep as a person doesnt have anything to do with football. Him being a good person doesnt make him a better football player.
He actually was a good football player last season except for the Chicago game.

I think he deserves to be in the league too. But people are demanding that he starts and gets paid as such because of something that has nothing to do with playing football.

The fact of the matter is i dont think any of us know what he's looking for with his role and his salary so its muddying the waters.

I heard someone on Lebatard say dude just wants a camp invite.. he's willing to take a backup role

Which goes against what was reported.. significantly

Says I'm not worthy of a response and gives me 2 full paragraphs hours after my post :lol:

You're really not.

But as I've proved to you before your dumb ignorant *** has no response when I bring up facts. All you speak with is your emotions. You and Ballerific speak about Kaep like he's your inspiration for all you do in life when one year ago today you gave zerooooo ***** about this dude.

Facts what facts? I can give you a ton a QB who are backups and were backups who don't really "fit". Mike Vick in Pittsburgh, Derek Anderson in Charlotte, HELL Tebow got a shot with the Jets & Pats and he ain't even a QB. I was under the assumption free agency for backups was to get the best player available and "fit" was for players that were starting or going to see the field consistently, but hey whatever.

....And yes why wouldn't I speak with emotion. This is a black QB who stood for the injustice of others and being unfairly targeted for it. Sometimes you have to make decisions with emotion. If you think teams should have overlook Dalvin Cook & Joe Mixon assault on women history (who you wanted the Bucs to draft) , or Riley Cooper's racist history (who you wanted the Bucs to "give a training camp shot"), then shouldn't Kaep be given the same?

Nah Nick, he offended white people, he doesn't deserve a second chance. /s

Last edited:
Just remember guys, if you call some the N word but can block, you're Gucci. But if you don't stand for the national anthem despite having a decent season as QB, nah you can **** off. #nfllogic

Changing perspective of Kaep as a person and standing up for what he's done for society / communities is certainly warranted.

My hang up is that this board clowned him so hard for being bad at football a year ago. His name was Sackorpick and this board ate it up. Having a newfound respect for Kaep as a person doesnt have anything to do with football. Him being a good person doesnt make him a better football player.
Idk how you can say this. Typically having respect for an athlete you want to see them succeed on and off the field. At least I do.

Just remember guys, if you call some the N word but can block, you're Gucci. But if you don't stand for the national anthem despite having a decent season as QB, nah you can **** off. #nfllogic
Lol.

If you don't stand for the anthem, owners think a former player who murdered his pregnant girlfriend is a better man than you.

But he ain't gettin' blackmailed doe!

I heard someone on Lebatard say dude just wants a camp invite.. he's willing to take a backup role

Which goes against what was reported.. significantly

Thats fair but until we actually get some sort of confirmation from Kaeps camp im taking reports as a grain of salt. And until we actually see he doesnt get a job. Everyone is taking both sides to extremes on and off this board that its hard to have any real discussion about it.

Idk how you can say this. Typically having respect for an athlete you want to see them succeed on and off the field. At least I do.

That's not what im saying. Wanting to see someone succeed is fine but that doesnt mean a team has to sign someone because fans want that. I wanted to see Jimmer Freddette succeed that doesnt mean **** the NBA for no one signing him lol.

Last edited:

Geno Smith, EJ Manuel, Nick Foles, Blaine Gabbert, Matt Barkley

The reasoning is "fit", not talent obviously, but fit.... and that's it.

Jimmer wishes he could throw for 16 TDs and only 4 INTs in a season

Jimmer is the truth
Yeah at college
Bruh got washed in the league
Kaep was a college star also and took popgun's job and carried the Niners to the SB once
Had a good season last season despite having a lack of weapons and a crap defense
But he's not good enough to be a backup?
Word.

Bruv i just said i think hes good enough to be a back up and should get a job as one.

some of you are arguing he should be getting 10 million and starting. some are now saying he should be signed as a back up. The goalposts are moving all over the place I cant keep up with what you guys want for him or think he deserves.

There's reports he wants too much money and there's reports he just wants a camp invite.

Is he fine with 3 million like Fitz? If not then what does he want. Who the hell knows anything. This whole topic is a **** show.

Last edited:
Then what's your whole point with the NT slandering Kaep before the whole national anthem thing?
NT hates anything, you know that. That doesn't diminish Kaep's playing ability.

I think the majority of us just wanna see him get signed to a team.

You have all these garbage QB's getting contracts, and it's blatantly obvious kaep's getting passed over for reasons outside of football.

It's just interesting seeing certain folks in this thread changing the narrative as to why he's not on a team.

First it was his numbers, then his win shares, and now it's the money he's demanding? Ok.

But the broncos were ready to make moves for him last summer, coming off his worst statistical season of his career.

Clearly there was interest there from other teams before he took his knee.

Buc Em one of them shut up , play n give me my fantasy points type of dudes ...I wouldn't even engage wit him :lol: :smh:

You would think that kaep was the downfall of the 49ers last season. As if they were a playoff contending team and he ****** it all up. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom