2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is when Kap started the anthem thing his detractors was saying it was all for attention or to keep his qb spot...now that it obviously aint help his roster status and he been out Chea in the community giving back n all that they going to td to int ratios and rumors about salary demands :lol: :smh:

So for Jameis first 11 games last season, he threw 22 TDs, but also got picked off 11 times

Kaep threw 16 TDs and only got picked off 4 times.

I'm not even gonna list the amount of rushing yards that Kaep got more than Jameis

The funny thing is when Kap started the anthem thing his detractors was saying it was all for attention or to keep his qb spot...now that it obviously aint help his roster status and he been out Chea in the community giving back n all that they going to td to int ratios and rumors about salary demands :lol: :smh:
People should just be honest and say they don't want to see Kaep succeed because of his activism
Because if they are saying he isn't a NFL QB because of his play, they are goddamn lying

So for Jameis first 11 games last season, he threw 22 TDs, but also got picked off 11 times

Kaep threw 16 TDs and only got picked off 4 times.

I'm not even gonna list the amount of rushing yards that Kaep got more than Jameis
at this point, I've figured the conversation is a lost cause. Especially with Buc 'Em

Because "16 TD's in 11 games is pretty ******* bad.." but yet 12 TD's  and 17 INT's in 14 games is solid? That's  contract worthy?

Give me a break man.

It's gotten to the point where we're talking about **** QB's have done 2 years ago..
 the year before last Fitz was busy leading his team to a 10-6 record throwing for 4,000 yards and 31 TD's while Kaep was busy getting benched for Gabbert by Tomsula
As if this BS rebuttal is relevant to anything that happened last season

This is clearly just **** being thrown on the wall hoping it'll stick.

Bro

I don't give a **** how many rushing yards this one read not open so I'm taking off running QB ran for in any QB argument you wanna make

What Fitzpatrick did last year was terrible, but what he did just the year before that when his team wasn't a complete mess and what he had done over the past 5 years or so tells me that he's more than worthy of being a solid backup quarterback that can come in and make some passes if we ever need him to. He's a pocket passer that uses his legs pretty well when he needs to...very similar to Jameis.

None of you had **** to say when I stated just like a week ago that I would more than welcome Kaep OR Fitz to our team as our backup with our backup QB situation being so terrible. I preferred Fitz because his style of play is closed to Jameis but I would have had zero problem if we picked Kaep.

This is the last post I'm making involving this guy. I hope he gets signed ASAP so you dudes can shut the **** up about him.

Less athletic dudes have been given opportunities to switch positions

Worse QBs have been given multiple opportunities to play that position

I would rather have kaep as our backup QB than foles.. and that's with us probably going with only 2 qbs.. last year it made sense to have Chase, since he was the only 1 of the 3 to know what the playbook was going be.. now wentz does/should, so kaep would have time

Would be smart for Titans to get MM8 security because of his leg though.. also Dolphins could be a good option

Bro

I don't give a **** how many rushing yards this one read not open so I'm taking off running QB ran for in any QB argument you wanna make

What Fitzpatrick did last year was terrible, but what he did just the year before that when his team wasn't a complete mess and what he had done over the past 5 years or so tells me that he's more than worthy of being a solid backup quarterback that can come in and make some passes if we ever need him to. He's a pocket passer that uses his legs pretty well when he needs to...very similar to Jameis.

None of you had **** to say when I stated just like a week ago that I would more than welcome Kaep OR Fitz to our team as our backup with our backup QB situation being so terrible. I preferred Fitz because his style of play is closed to Jameis but I would have had zero problem if we picked Kaep.

This is the last post I'm making involving this guy. I hope he gets signed ASAP so you dudes can shut the **** up about him.

View media item 2439970

Jets are paying Fitz more to not be on the team than the Bucs are to have him :x

$12M contract for that dumpster fire of a season...

Last edited:
kapwat.0.gif

You're acting like Kaep can't read a defense :lol:

to be fair, anyone can read a defense. can he read it well tho :nerd:

i don't think Kaep is a starting QB in this league (along with some of the other "starters" in this league). BUT...there is zero reason for him not to be signed and on a roster as a backup considering some of the QBs getting paid to start :lol:

Eddie Lacy is there too, I would love to see him try and ride one of these horses

he's gotta be 2.5x a jockey

Eddie Lacy is there too, I would love to see him try and ride one of these horses

he's gotta be 2.5x a jockey

This reminds me. I actually watched Kentucky Derby for first time in a longgg time few weeks ago. Can someone tell me why there arent more female jockies. Im not sure if there was even one. A girl can be same height as a dude but their bodies are like hollow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom