2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's a weight distribution thing..

I'm far from an expert on what dynamics are needed for that sport.. but men's certain of gravitate is in the shoulders and women's in the hips

This reminds me. I actually watched Kentucky Derby for first time in a longgg time few weeks ago. Can someone tell me why there arent more female jockies. Im not sure if there was even one. A girl can be same height as a dude but their bodies are like hollow.

yeah I am not sure, I have been to the Philly track a few times and female jockeys are few and fair between

I was somewhat appealed by theses Conference Finals matchups, but this is brutal now. At this point, it's like, just fast forward to the Finals already.

the romper **** needs to stop. the fad. the jokes. the memes. all of it. camby the **** on outta here :lol:

Your SN is kdslittlebro

idkwiz-khalifashrugwhatever.gif

I like the irony when I'm in hater mode :lol:

Last edited:
Ryan Leaf E60 was cool, wanted to hear more about his Charger days. Funny as hell hearing him say he didn't want to be a Colt and skipped a meeting to help the Colts pass on him.

Bill Polian said a scout told him if Peyton's last name was Jones, he would have been a 3rd rounder

Last edited:
I'm surprised that we haven't seen a picture of the zest gawd in a Romper yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom